[HELP] Fabric id

TickleMyPony

This will probably get buried but I am desperate an I'm hoping the RPF community might be able to help, on ebay I have found a Flash costume there are two distinct fabrics used in it one is a PU leather and the other is some sort of cotton blend, it's not a thermal fabric or a duck fabric from what I can tell, so if anyone has any idea what exactly its is and where I might be able to find a few yards of it I would greatly appreciate it. here's a link to the Ebay listing that has the most images, please and thank you for your help. http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Flash-H...-Costume-Battleframe-Custommade-/371310704870

I order the same suit but from a different seller and not from ebay. It's already shipped but it hasn't arrive yet, when it arrives i give you my review about it. On ebay alot seller been reusing the same picture so i didn't trust any. Until i talk to one of them not from ebay and she gave me photos of the costume.
. HTB1Sa5YHFXXXXb0XVXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back