Helmet Captain America CATTOYS

Dams1304

Jr Member
I'm searching for Long Time a good captain America helmet but I'm not very agree to give more than 200€ (215$). By the past, I find a complete cosplay'sSky costume (without helmet) for 175€(190$) so if I buy an helmet for more I'm stupid.
And I heard something about CATTOYS, a chinese brand I know cause I bought a shield and a Iron Man helmet from them.
We was speaking about this brand in an other thread (about iron Man gauntlet) And I create this thread cause I find a little review on a YouTube Channel store and I'm waiting a command for an helmet from an other store. I will add pictures when I'll received it.
The helmet seems to be occurate for a good Price. In my case, I had pay 93€ include shipping (100$).
If someone have any other information, I take.

https://youtu.be/ZB547-yLGSg

In fact, I find a guy who had his costume at 300€ but with size issue (remember people that Asiana size aren't occidental size). Luckly, his wrong size was my good size (really tailored for me!). And when he understand that he haven't choice of many buyers in our land, I used my ant-man power on his price :)
For me, a part of a costume like an helmet must not cost more than the whole other part. I'm very happy that semi-industrial cosplay brand introduce competition in captain America helmet replicas (like in Iron Man helmets before). Before, I've seen helmets price like 350€/500€....maybe in leather gold?

Cattoys is churning out pretty good and affordable replicas at an impressive rate.
This Captain America helmet looks very good for the price and doesn't really require a repaint to look great (the veteran version at least).
I'm really curious to see what they have in store for the next few months and I am really tempted by their ABS Shield at the moment.

I have the metal one from them And I m very happy except the star who is paint.
about new product, I find yesterday a new thing : they make iron Man hands, not the arm, only the hand from Mark 42.

image.jpegLook what my postman have for me today :) I will make a video review tomorrow

Looking good :thumbsup
Just out of curiosity why did you choose the rookie version instead of the veteran one ?
Also is it the Cattoys or the Roan X Lager Mk42 helmet in the background ?

It's the MK42 Roan version :)
And I choose the captain helmet "rookie version" cause I like clean version for my collection. I mean when Tony Stark put an armor in his Hall of armor, he don't let the dirty battle one!
And I was thinking that the clean version can be customized by myself (cause the vétéran version seems to be done "à l'arrache", black is not regular) but, according to me, rookie version is a very good version, I will not touch it (or I'll buy a second to customized). It's so bizarre to speak english with an other french ;-)

I was very busy but I will make my review. Few pics to wait
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

And a color comparaison with my CosplaySky AoU costume (without and with flash)
image.jpegimage.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back