Unlimited Run Hellboy Samaritan (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Fully 3D Printed Hellboy Samaritan Kit

Can you look into shipping costs to Hong Kong for me please, and add me to whatever run you can?

Thanks

Hi There, I am in on a second run of the Samaritan.
Just PM me if it goes ahead.

Hi There, I am in on a second run of the Samaritan.
Just PM me if it goes ahead.

added you to 2nd run, thanks. Please PM me real name, address

- - - Updated - - -

Can you look into shipping costs to Hong Kong for me please, and add me to whatever run you can?

Thanks

Added you to 2nd run, please PM me with real name, address, etc. Thanks

I'm almost done the 1st run. I'm waiting on everyone from the 1st run list to send me their info so I can start to get shipping organized. I'm calling UPS today to get some basic info.

To those on the 2nd list, I am feeling like the 2nd run is a go, but I really need to see how many from the 1st list actually pay, then if we have some that don't I'll start taking people from the 2nd list. But I'd feel bad not sending everyone who's shown support a Samaritan. So even if everyone off the 1st list pays, I'll do my best to make sure everyone (up to 20) will get a kit.

It might just take a bit longer to print the 2nd run as the printer will be back at school working on kids projects too.

Thanks.

PS - if you haven't PM'd me your info, please do ASAP

Shipping update: for anyone living in the US or Canada, shipping will be $14.00. I called UPS and the prices were all about $13.50-$14.50, so to make it easy, we'll call it $14.00. That is 3-5 day shipping, depending how close you are to Washington state.

As far as my UK, Europe, Asia and Australian customers, I'm still looking into it. UPS wanted $100.00!?!

Canada Post quoted me around $20.00, but that didn't give me a tracking number. Do you international customers want a tracking number? That seemed to double the price, but I will look into this more when I have the kit boxed up, as I was just guessing at international weights...

Hope you got the PM with my details ok

$100 seems a bit steep :lol

Personally I'm not worried about tracking numbers etc, a lot of the time I find I can't track once it's left the country of origin anyway

Thanks for all the work you're doing here

Can't wait to get it

Hope you got the PM with my details ok

$100 seems a bit steep :lol

Personally I'm not worried about tracking numbers etc, a lot of the time I find I can't track once it's left the country of origin anyway

Thanks for all the work you're doing here

Can't wait to get it

Got it, will get some firmed up costs this week

Thanks

interested as well, including a set of bullets

please send me your info (name, address, etc) I will add you to the 2nd run when I get the info - thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I still need the personal info (name, shipping address, etc) for :

Fastback and AGxM

Please PM me ASAP

So, the time has come. 20+ hours a day printing for 16 days straight and the 1st run is done. 10 kits are ready to be paid for and shipped out. I figure the best way to handle this is to allow the people (listed below) who got on the 1st run until next Thursday (Jan 9th) to pay me through paypal. If for some reason there are kits left on Friday I will turn to the people on the 2nd run list and will PM in order. Kits will be shipped a week Wednesday (Jan 15th). In the meantime I will continue to work on more kits.

My email for paypal is rgriesbeck@sd35.bc.ca. Please include your real name, rpf name, if we've talked of any extras and probably getting your address again wouldn't hurt. If your located in Canada or the US, the price is $150.00USD + $14.00 shipping. If you're somewhere else (country paul is the only one on the 1st run) please be patient as I get a shipping price this week.

First run names:

Nexus 6, country paul, syborwolf, tommychamp, Biggeek1972, mojo1971, koipond, toothboy, scubacat, v137a

Hopefully that covers everything and is fair.

Thanks for hanging in and for the support

Great News :)

I'm ready to pay once you've got the shipping cost to the UK

I will try my best to be patient :lol

Thanks again for doing this run & I appreciate you taking the extra effort to make these available to those of us around the world

Cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back