Hellboy Inspired Paintball pistol "AGA .62"

UPDATE!!

new nice thick wooden grip is in and special case. wow, grip makes a whole lot of difference, now i have to figure out how to get the bprd emblem on the grip. what do you folks recommend? i was thinking on getting a nice sticker foil maybe?

16p5x2.jpg

for the emblem, maybe take it to a custom engraving shop and see if they can handle contoured wood like that..? another option would be to make the emblem on thin metal and then screw it in.

nice advice! I may take the handles and see what I can do. in the meantime, i made some thin 1" emblems out of air dry clay. there drying now so once i paint it up il snap a pic.

turns out the emblem i sculpted was too brittle so i found a metallic stickers the same size that i painted silver. came out better and i can shoot the gun without discomfort. here she is i think almost ready, what do you guys think?

549201_10101529179498909_8817187_67741244_393551831_n.jpg

finally got my case inserts!!

now i just want to fill it with Co2 cartridges and ammo (paint) and I want to find one of those metal locators and id be BPRD ready.

2ivlo39.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back