Hellboy Inspired Paintball pistol "AGA .62"

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,

got this a few days ago, took me FOREVER to get through Canada to the states. Here are 2 rare AGA .62 paintball pistols. It is very very heavy, about 5+lb and shoots .62 caliber paint.

I want to try and decorate it like the good Samaritan from the 1st Hellboy film. Going to add the strap and find some wooden grips and burn the BPRD logo onto it. Nothing special, but wanted to share with you all.

564662_10101428210062469_8817187_67382655_2065550990_n.jpg

thanks! this sucker's heavy, hard to line up a good shot with it lol. I managed to track down a site that may make some nice custom wooden grips so hopefully that pans out and then it's on to the little mods here and there.

These would make awesome pistols in the Hellboy realm.

I'm working with these as the base gun (like the hero version) from Split Second over here

Nice Dorian Gray! I just read your thread, that gun is awesome!!

the AGA uses i think the exact handle portion from the Crosman 3357 and the 357. The wood grips i found can be used on any of these markers so im hoping to get a good, inexpensive, version.

yea the primary one shoots just fine, the other i bought as a spare, shoots but needs to be re-sealed since the C02 canister empty really quickly. debating on sending it to Crosman to get sealed or just selling it. they are awesome pieces tho!

Crikey, i just put in a fresh C02 cylinder in this, pointed it at my bedroom, pull the trigger and most of the crap blew away on my gf table. hahah this blows air like nobody's business haha. loudest c02 gun i've shot lol

Holy Cow! :eek

I remember those guns from The Great Canadian Adventure Game (paintball in the early 80s)!

Piece of history there! :thumbsup

Kevin

Holy Cow! :eek

I remember those guns from The Great Canadian Adventure Game (paintball in the early 80s)!

Piece of history there! :thumbsup

Kevin

Those were good back up guns (if it was warm LOL) when your Sheridan rifle or 68 Special went FUBAR during a game...

I acquired a beat up used pair of these a few years ago too. However, I never did air em up to see how they shot. They are just sitting as part of my paintball gun collection cause I liked how they looked.

I also have the 3357 that I shot long time ago a few times only, still like new with original box - the accuracy and range was horrible and the paint would always bounce off your opponent. Nice to show off and scare off the new kids with before the game starts, but way too heavy and 6 shots just isn't much unless you had more cylinders.

Anyway, can't wait to see how you mod these.

Those were good back up guns (if it was warm LOL) when your Sheridan rifle or 68 Special went FUBAR during a game...

The 68 Special was my first paintball gun. It required a siphon tank and used liquid CO2. I learned the hard way to make sure you remove your tank during those hot summer days when not in use or else BOOM!! there goes your internal gas line! :facepalm

I've seen pics of those models around online while researching Split Second props. Always thought they looked pretty cool!! I never knew what they were for though, so it's interesting to learn that information.

cheers guys,

one of the things i'd like to do, not sure if it's possible, but make some custom projectiles (foam or what have you) that I could showcase and use on the gun for show.

I obviously can't use bullets lol but also want to dress it up in a nice case ready for use.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back