Head/ helmet building tips. Please help!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolf177

Hey there,

I was having some trouble building a pred helmet because I wanted to have a sculpted pred head under, but just without the mandibles, eyes, and most of the face. Just a mask on top and I you took the mask off, you would see a human face underneath. Would anyone be able to teach me how to do this? I had a few questions like:

1. What material should I use?
2. How Could I sculpt it the best even though I want it to be wearable.
3. How to attach dreads to it?

I hope you guys can help and answer these questions.

Thanks,
Wolf 177

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Replica

Hey there,

I was having some trouble building a pred helmet because I wanted to have a sculpted pred head under, but just without the mandibles, eyes, and most of the face. Just a mask on top and I you took the mask off, you would see a human face underneath. Would anyone be able to teach me how to do this? I had a few questions like:

1. What material should I use?
2. How Could I sculpt it the best even though I want it to be wearable.
3. How to attach dreads to it?

I hope you guys can help and answer these questions.

Thanks,
Wolf 177
Sounds like you're asking how to make a half-mask? I don't make them, but I'd assume it's exactly the same as masking a full mask, but with the face cut out. Its quite a time consuming and expensive process, and as I said I've never done it but many members here have. Here's a bunch of links you might find helpful:
List of huntutorials
 To all NEWBIES, Some advice on using this section