HAWKEYE ARROW HEADS marvel props build

Nootyprops

Here is a quick look at my next Marvel props build. I decided to have a go at making Hawkeye arrow heads, I love the tech type arrow heads from the film (and the comics) and have always wanted some. I was finally pushed into getting of my bum and actually having a go at making some by finding a small metal case that I thought would be ideal for displaying them, here are a few pics of the items I used, all from the local `pound store/electronics store`.
I will also be making a video to show some more details.

Hawkeye arrow heads forum pic 1.jpgThe various parts from the pound shop etc

Hawkeye-arrow-heads-forum-p.gif part assembled parts of 3 heads

Hawkeye arrow heads forum pic 3.jpg an LED being inserted into on e of the heads, whole drilled for switch

Hawkeye arrow heads forum pic 4.jpg glass bottle being attached to make `acid/poison` head

Hawkeye arrow heads forum pic 5.jpg main parts of the `acid/poison` head prior to painting etc

Hawkeye arrow heads forum pic 6.jpg the complete `acid/poison` head being offered up to the case I am using

Hawkeye arrow heads 7.jpgthe `acid/poison` head and another pard made head, the part made head is made from a small torch housing and a plumb bob with metal putty​

Last edited:
These are really great! I've been thinking about working on some Hawkeye props myself, among the millions of other projects I have in my head lol. Were you planning on making some from Age of Ultron?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back