Haunted Mansion (stretch) paintings.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking for some nice clean scans of the haunted Mansion stretch paintings.

What's out there?

Pm me if you'd prefer to keep the info off-line.

-Rylo

Yeah, I'm aware of them, but none seem to have produced any scans.

Figured I'd try a thread of my own.

-Rylo

This is a great thread, I'm really interested in getting scans as well. I'd like to trace it onto some canvas or material, and try to duplicate it for personal display.

Yeah, I'm aware of them, but none seem to have produced any scans.

Figured I'd try a thread of my own.

-Rylo

Well, I'm just sayin', I don't think there are any scans out there or at least not any that anyone is willing to share--so far.....

Shylaah

If there's anything I've learned in my 13 years on this forum, it's info has a way of finding you when you ask for it. I'm patient...oh' and willing to pay for it, too!

That always helps! :thumbsup

So, to be clear. I'm willing to pay for proper reference on these pieces. PM me to discuss. Thanks!

-Rylo

Well, I'm just sayin', I don't think there are any scans out there or at least not any that anyone is willing to share--so far.....

Shylaah

yeah there are several threads out there regarding this and aside from the stuff that JWProductions is doing there is really very little out there. And yes the Print on demand stuff BLOWS

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back