Angry @ Haunted Mansion Portrait !

AJLoCascio

Sr Member
Over a month ago I ordered one of the Haunted Mansion Tightrope Girl Portraits from the Print on Demand kiosk at Disneyland.

It was a little over $40 for a "28 X 17" print and I've wanted this portrait for years - so it that was a small price.

From the very beginning though this transaction was a pile of steaming poo.

First off - my experience with the cashier was unfathomable - it inexplicably took her over a half hour to ring me up because she had no idea what she was doing, as well as the other folk that helped her. I can't even tell you what the hold up as - it was like watching several ducks trying to figure out a door handle....

Whatever.

So after ordering they sent me a tracking number... according to the USPS site, they still haven't received my package. Reassuring.

But today I got it ! My Glorious 17 X 28 poster !

....wait....

Why does it look like crap ?

06241118252.jpg

I know this is a terrible photo - but LOOK AT ALL THE WHITE !

Aside from the fact that it looks like it was printed with my ass - it's extremely soft and appears to of been printed on a home printer.

The actual measurements are 7 X 23... wtf. Last time I checked - copious amounts of empty space do not count as part of the damn print !

That's like buying a car and someone saying - "There is room for 20 passengers" - Then when you buy it - you ask - 'so where do the other passengers go ?' and they say 'Well you can obviously just strap them to the roof !"

Needless to say - I will be giving Disney's Print on Demand Service a piece of my mind come Monday.

Oh yeah - whomever the hell Heather Kasden is - I have your poster. You can thank Disney for your accurate delivery !

- AJ

Last edited:
Re: Pissed @ Haunted Mansion Portrait !

This is Disney, you can contact them and they will most likely refund your money. They have even been known to give free stuff to make you happy.

I'm so sad by this ! I just wanted this gorram picture... but it also feels good to vent some times .

well,you could have a really Thick frame on the portrait... :p
I't sucks that they tricked you.

Hmmm - I think all that white there is so that your framer has something to work with in the framing process. Seriously. Contact a good framer and they will tell you what that could look like in the end with professional framing.

Me, I love it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back