Hasbro Vintage Slave 1. Lower surface detail upgrade kit.

First four kits are finished and on their way to their new homes. Thanks for sticking with this crazy idea. Ill look forward to seeing what you all build.

More kits available (one ready to go now), ill pour other kits as the orders come in. Lead time of 4 days for pouring, packing and shipping.
Cheers everyone.

Refit set received!
This is a wonderfull set of resin castings.
For anyone still on the fence of getting this set,..do yourself a big favour and order it.
The parts look wonderfull and will make your Hasbro toy look like the giant Slave I model kit you always wanted.
The toy will still be needing more work to make it look like the studio miniature but this refit set will take you more than half there,
A warning is in it place though,. once this refit set is fitted on the toy there will be no more place for Hasbro's slabdash made parts on the rest of the toy or it will look silly :p ,..you will want to correct everything which is a good thing!!
I highly recomend this set!

Refit set received!
This is a wonderfull set of resin castings.
For anyone still on the fence of getting this set,..do yourself a big favour and order it.
The parts look wonderfull and will make your Hasbro toy look like the giant Slave I model kit you always wanted.
The toy will still be needing more work to make it look like the studio miniature but this refit set will take you more than half there,
A warning is in it place though,. once this refit set is fitted on the toy there will be no more place for Hasbro's slabdash made parts on the rest of the toy or it will look silly :p ,..you will want to correct everything which is a good thing!!
I highly recomend this set!
Thank you for the great review voodoocaster. I do try to get them poured as best i can.
Im looking forward to seeing your build when it happens. :)

I hope all you guys have received your kits.
Thanks again for having some off me.
Still available if you want to do the same to your Slave 1.
cheers folks.

I received my Kit - thank you. I haven't opened it to inventory it or anything since I don't have the Slave 1 (on order) yet to go with it. But its safely tucked into the stash until it arrives.

Jedi Dade

Hi Folks
If you are on the list and would like one before I add this to the junkyard, please let me know.
I will be posting it in the junkyard and an ebay listing next Monday.

Just thought everyone should know beforehand.

So if you fancy a kit before then and are on the list, please PM me.

Cheers everyone and thanks again

Hello, I'm on the list and I cant find price, could you remind me? Thanx
Hi Nikter. Here are the details you may need.

Price per kit will be 160 UK pounds. Plus shipping.
US Post and packing (FedEx) looks to be 35 pounds including insurance ( varies on address to the US from the UK).
UK Post and packing will be 13 pounds (Royal mail Special delivery).
All kits come with the printed instruction sheets, which i have revised a little since the post in this thread.

If you guys would like an upgrade kit, i am now taking orders.
Please PM me for payment details etc.

I can second VoodoCaster's comments on the detail set, very comprehensive and well done set. Now I'm banging my head on how to re-do the foils! Thank goodness, it never ends... !
;^)
Regards, Robert

Received my kit last week (insanely fast shipping!), the castings are great and the instructions will be invaluable for this project! Still waiting on my Slave 1 to actually come in, but I'm certainly glad I jumped on this!

from what i can tell, it seems to be the same moulds with a different paint job for Boba's version. Same three seats in the cockpit, same side panels which need filling in, same bomb trigger, same fat guns. I would say its a match.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back