HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

Yeah, they said it will come pre-drilled.
Uhhh no. AJ never confirmed he was working with Haslab to make it. He said if he could do it for the new replica LC-1 frames (which are already in stock now) and Haslab already confirmed that the Pack will include everything you need to secure the frame to it. No drilling of any sort is needed. From what the Bill (one of the designer leads) said they were working with a clamp design.

Uhhh no. AJ never confirmed he was working with Haslab to make it. He said if he could do it for the new replica LC-1 frames (which are already in stock now) and Haslab already confirmed that the Pack will include everything you need to secure the frame to it. No drilling of any sort is needed. From what the Bill (one of the designer leads) said they were working with a clamp design.
I don't think he meant AJ was working with Haslab to create a replica LC-1 Alice frame but rather that AJ said that the Haslab pack will probably work with his upcoming replica frames.

I don't think he meant AJ was working with Haslab to create a replica LC-1 Alice frame but rather that AJ said that the Haslab pack will probably work with his upcoming replica frames.
Yeah, never said AJ was working with them. Just said he's releasing a compatible replica.

Well, as wasn't able to get one due to budget reasons, I'll put my tail between my legs & humbly ask...

If anyone that bought extras & would be willing to sell me one, I ask you'd keep me in mind. That being said, I'm hoping they'll be at a reasonable markup.

I appreciate anyone's consideration.

Well, as wasn't able to get one due to budget reasons, I'll put my tail between my legs & humbly ask...

If anyone that bought extras & would be willing to sell me one, I ask you'd keep me in mind. That being said, I'm hoping they'll be at a reasonable markup.

I appreciate anyone's consideration.
Where were you looking for yours?

Where were you looking for yours?
I pretty much figured there wouldn't be any reason to before they started shipping, so I guessed I'd just start saving up, & look around then.

Reading back through the thread, I just figured someone here might be willing to hold a spot for me at a not unreasonable mark up.

I guess to answer your question, I haven't really been looking at all. Just hoping to get lucky along the way.

I was so mad I couldn't work things out, I considered selling my Neutrono Wand, but figured I'd keep it till I see how things shake out

I pretty much figured there wouldn't be any reason to before they started shipping, so I guessed I'd just start saving up, & look around then.

Reading back through the thread, I just figured someone here might be willing to hold a spot for me at a not unreasonable mark up.

I guess to answer your question, I haven't really been looking at all. Just hoping to get lucky along the way.

I was so mad I couldn't work things out, I considered selling my Neutrono Wand, but figured I'd keep it till I see how things shake out
Stay positive man

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back