HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

Heres mine - pre-slimed!

View attachment 1520798
View attachment 1520814

Had it for Halloween. Wasn't overly concerned with the small details, these have black zippers and the flap on the arm pocket. Not bad for $20 plus shipping.
Looking the part guys!(y) Once I wrap up the big details on my other project I can start buying all the items I'll need for my own outfit.
My bank denied the charge at first as fraud. I had to tell them I was indeed buying a unlicensed nuclear accelerator…toy
Did you try cursing them? That usually works.

I would have loved to pre-order one. Sadly I wasn't able to come up with the extra $400 to spare. I even have an lc-2 alice frame I picked up for $15 at a flea market.
Yeah, its quite an outlay for alot of people. I think anyone who has bought a spare will pretty much be able to name their price if they want to sell it come deliver time.

They said they would keep backers apprised of progress with updates so I imagine some specs will change as it goes along... hopefully for the better.

Yeah, its quite an outlay for alot of people. I think anyone who has bought a spare will pretty much be able to name their price if they want to sell it come deliver time.

They said they would keep backers apprised of progress with updates so I imagine some specs will change as it goes along... hopefully for the better.
There are already people on ebay asking $1,500 and up for them with the wands.

Like most other people here having a proton pack is a bucket list prop item I've been wanting to scratch off forever, I've reached the point financially that I can afford to indulge in this hobby now and I still intend to build my own pack but this one was too good to pass up. We still don't know what the ultimate production version will look like but it will be a great foundation to either modify or keep in display condition for any person that's ever wanted one these growing up.

Someone made out like a bandit.

Screenshot_20211226-213745_eBay.jpg

Has there been any thought on what Alice Frame the Hero Spengler Pack is using? I'm hearing both Rothco or Fox Outdoors. Still unsure which one is the correct one.

Has there been any thought on what Alice Frame the Hero Spengler Pack is using? I'm hearing both Rothco or Fox Outdoors. Still unsure which one is the correct one.
I think both, a lot of people contributed to make these packs, I believe 20 were made and it was what ever they could find

I think both, a lot of people contributed to make these packs, I believe 20 were made and it was what ever they could find
It's very split from what I'm seeing on the FB forums. Everyone is like "oh this is 100% Rothco" or this is definitely FOX. It's been very one side or the other LOL. Ben Eadie himself couldn't confirm either on Tik Tok. All he said was they used reproductions and not the real LC-1. It's been chaos trying to figure out which one is the correct one.

When the development team start with periodic updates during production I'm fairly sure this question will be eventually addressed and definitive answered. So right now its pure armchair speculation from GBFans. I don't mind waiting to buy the correct frame. After all we have more than a year.

Frames aren’t that expensive so I’m not too worried about it. Only take a day to swap out as well

But from what I’m told, they really scattered to complete these things and what they got is what they got

Yeah I found a good deal on a Rothco and just bought it. $86 CAD including shipping and tax. Kind of a no brainer. Only thing is that I'm not sure if it's a old model or a new model. But for that price, it's definitely not bad.

You just gotta make sure the frame has this square cutout, and the straps look like this. Then youre matching the right version.
When you get an alice frame, make sure its the new version with the green belt clip. Seems they used the same one on the OG packs as well.

From Adam Savage:
View attachment 1516998

One I just got from ebay, ARMYU Black Military Alice Pack Frame Olive Drab Suspender Straps LC-1 19.5 X 12:
View attachment 1517000
View attachment 1517001

You just gotta make sure the frame has this square cutout, and the straps look like this. Then youre matching the right version.
Hard to see which one I'm getting.. All they have is the generic Rothco image and not an actual picture of the frame.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back