HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

I have been seeling quite a bit of items to cover medical bills, but also to pay for two packs. I figure I am going to have to deal with my bad neck in the next year and this may be the best way to still be able to wear a lighter weight pack.

Wow... looks like there should have been another 2 tiers. Amazing result, can't wait for mine.. although I WILL have to wait...but i'll be patient. Somewhat.

Bought one when they first posted it. And decided to buy a second one today. I know I would regret not buying another in a year so better be safe to get two.

Everytime I see people buying multiples, I'm tempted to jump in. But then I figure, with my luck, everyone buying them to flip them later on, will only end up increasing supply, and they won't be worth it.

I broke. Was humming and hawing basically since day 1, fully realizing how great of a deal this was but knowing that it really doesn’t fit with my Star Wars themed collection. But screw it, this thing rocks and I’ll make it fit.

Well, I'm not going to be able to jump on, so if anyone getting multiples ever wants to trade for a Luke V2, keep me in mind. LOL

Thanks to those that suggested the one-time-card route, but they want a payment every 2 weeks, so that won't work with my budget.

Can't wait till these start hitting in a couple of years. I'll still geek out over the mods I know are coming

Timing wasn't ideal for anybody for a surprise end of year purchase, presently knee deep on a pricey build (Mando) and ever nickel counts but buying a pack was always a no brainier. I'm perfectly content with just one, I'll always be able to build out a kit to my specifics but having 'this' one brings a childhood dream closer to fruition.

I strongly suggest with an hour and change left before backing closes fence sitters should buy it now.

Same here, congrats boys! Before you know 2023 will be rolling in, will have our packs and those flying cars. All we can do now is sit back, relax and pop a cold one. ;)

Miller_Time.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back