HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

It sure would be nice with all this support if they could add a few more paint apps. That cyclotron really needs the wires painted, as well as a few other spots on the pack.

Hasbro hasn't done a fantastic job promoting this project to draw in more demand, they are throwing every incentive presently at the GI Joe Skystriker and Star Wars Rancor projects which haven't even hit the minimum backer threshold. Most of us were always going to buy this pack regardless of the tier extras but the disparity of focus between this Haslab offering and others by the company is noticeable.

It sure would be nice with all this support if they could add a few more paint apps. That cyclotron really needs the wires painted, as well as a few other spots on the pack.
While I agree with this 100%, If they don't add these details upon release, It'll make it more fun to add/mod ourselves in the future.

FYI the rancor got like 2000 backers in the last couple of days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-235937.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-235937.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 90
Meanwhile the GI Joe project just jumped by 3000 backers and was backed today. It was previously doing as poorly as the rancor. Yeah, I'm thinking the proton pack could easily reach even 17000 now.

Are they really going to just drop the rancor after all the R&D work? I have a feeling they'll release it in some form at some point.
Yup! My guess is they will try again in a few years. It wasn't tooled yet from what I understand, so they are only out the internal R&D costs. The proton pack on the other hand has been in development for a long time. It was initially going to be launched when Afterlife was originally set to be released in 2020. So I would guess that it is already much farther along in its development and tooling.

Is it a fact that the proton pack comes only for the groundfounding members or is normal release also possible when they have collected enough money?I think its really a very long time until 2023...so I would prefer a normal preorder at my local seller. :unsure:

Is it a fact that the proton pack comes only for the groundfounding members or is normal release also possible when they have collected enough money?I think its really a very long time until 2023...so I would prefer a normal preorder at my local seller. :unsure:
it will ONLY be available via HasLab. Its possible, years down the road that they will do another release. But that is not a guarantee. The main selling point of the HasLab projects is that it is limited only to that campaign and once its gone,its gone.

OK I understand.But they will do so much of them...over 13 000 pieces with open end...I ask me: is it really need to pay it now?

OK I understand.But they will do so much of them...over 13 000 pieces with open end...I ask me: is it really need to pay it now?
They only make as many as are paid for at the end of the campaign. If it ends with, say, 15,867, then that's ALL that they're making. Those are already sold & will be delivered to the backers, with NONE going onto their site nor any retailers.

If you are considering one, you either order now or prepare to pay several times the price in 2023.

Yup, don't lament remembering these postings and asking yourself more than a year from now why you didn't back the project then instead of scouring through here, Facebook groups and eBay comparing pricing for Haslab packs that are asking for $1200. Year over year that number is only gonna go up. Make the small investment now.

Just over 1000 to go with 4 and a bit days left. At this rate we should get the stand too. Hopefully they will tweak the final design with the wand connector in mind. Would be a shame if you couldnt only use the stand with everything connected.

Stoked for this. What is the likelihood they might do higher end replicas of the PKE and the Trap (the OG version, not the one with tires... though as I say that, it seems more likely they'd do the one with tires)

Stoked for this. What is the likelihood they might do higher end replicas of the PKE and the Trap (the OG version, not the one with tires... though as I say that, it seems more likely they'd do the one with tires)
I'm hoping they do the PKE meter for around $70. That would be in line with the originally released Mattel one and Hasbro's Dragon Dagger, which is a similarly sized prop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back