HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

So far it looks like Hasbro has been silently lurking in forums and fan pages so hopefully they are reading some of our accuracy pointers. Those cyclotron lenses definitely need some revision!

Oh I've COMPLETELY decided. Lol

Just don't have the expendable budget this month.
I just saw this on r/ghostbusters - instructions on how to use a third-party payment plan app to pay for the pack in installments. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the info, but it's seemingly been run by Hasbro for confirmation that it will work, and given instructions on how to do it. I'm also assuming it's for US customers (I'm in the UK).

I don't know if this info might help anyone who might want the pack but hasn't got the full amount available right now? As I say, I'm just passing this info on 'as is' and haven't checked its accuracy myself.

I just saw this on r/ghostbusters - instructions on how to use a third-party payment plan app to pay for the pack in installments. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the info, but it's seemingly been run by Hasbro for confirmation that it will work, and given instructions on how to do it. I'm also assuming it's for US customers (I'm in the UK).

I don't know if this info might help anyone who might want the pack but hasn't got the full amount available right now? As I say, I'm just passing this info on 'as is' and haven't checked its accuracy myself.

Many thanks!

Pictures of the expected packaging are out. Even the box it comes in is cool. Really looking forward to this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211211-095731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211211-095731_Chrome.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 99
with video review by Adam Savage at Tested for accuracy, light up features, sounds, gadgets, details, etc...
and with discussions here and other sites
Anybody who is a huge GB fan and is on the fence in ordering
I suggest you order the proton pack ASAP
Once the Proton Pack is released in hand, I'm pretty sure the Pack will go for more than $1000 in the secondary market. And it wouldn't surprise me if the pack might go for about $1500.
So, waiting after the fact will be expensive

Also, if you don't want the Slime Accessories, the box, extras, etc. Those items can all be sold. I'm pretty sure the Slime Accessory alone can be sold for $100. Someone will want the Slime for their Anovos, a custom Pack or displayed on its own
So, you can still get some money back from the Slime, box, etc. and at the end you will pay below retail for the Proton Pack alone
Or if you have the extra cash, buy two or more Proton Packs. Keep one, sell the rest, and after all that, you might end up with a free Proton Pack and maybe some profit

And this proton pack is a piece of art along with everything I see on the RPF.
Displaying the Pack on a wall is easy and cheap and would look so amazing.
Imagine displaying the pack in your collection, in a hall way or in the living room, it would be so awesome

But you're having budget issues, I'm sorry, I been there many times (Weta Arc Generator) and all I can suggest is to try to borrow some money.

Don't know if Hasbro Pulse does reissues, what I know so far, they don't. the Proton Pack can be once in a life time or once every 10 years, who knows, but don't wait, order the pack.

Last edited:
oh lord, I'm very tempted to get the pack and wand. Cause how I see it. if I sell all the extra stuff, maybe it will help cover most of the cost for the pack and wand

So, I got a quick question, never ordered from Hasbro Pulse
If I get the Member ship for $50, and then order the Pack, will it come with the Slime pieces?

oh lord, I'm very tempted to get the pack and wand. Cause how I see it. if I sell all the extra stuff, maybe it will help cover most of the cost for the pack and wand

So, I got a quick question, never ordered from Hasbro Pulse
If I get the Member ship for $50, and then order the Pack, will it come with the Slime pieces?
No, there was a deadline of October to get the slime.

Maybe make the green slime for everybody….
It would make packing & shipping easier if all the boxes are uniform! Listening hasbro?

Maybe make the green slime for everybody….
It would make packing & shipping easier if all the boxes are uniform! Listening hasbro?
If I recall correctly, you had to order within the first two days of the campaign to get the slime, if you're a Premium member.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back