Hasbro NERF M41-A Pulse Rifle

I just got an email telling me the ship date has moved because of a production delay. Meanwhile I'm sitting back watching youtube videos from a few months ago with people unboxing theirs.

(n)

Any Canadians get shipping notification? Of course since ordering it I know live in europe so gotta figure out how to send it over or have a friend bring it.

I just got an email telling me the ship date has moved because of a production delay. Meanwhile I'm sitting back watching youtube videos from a few months ago with people unboxing theirs.
"We recently sent you an email about this product shipping soon. Unfortunately that was a mistake on our end - technology, am I right?! The product is currently in production and has encountered some unexpected delays in the process. The new approx. ship date for this item is November 1, 2022."

I am. I haven't had any direct communication, but my order status on the Hasbro Pulse website has been updated to 'Item shipping soon' and the payment to 'Pending'. Can't wait! :)
Ah I don't have an account, just bought it with a guest log in. Will have to wait and see I guess!

Since these have already appeared in Asia/Australia, I'd guess this is less of a "production" issue and more of a shipping issue. Probably all in a container somewhere waiting for a in-port date.

Since these have already appeared in Asia/Australia, I'd guess this is less of a "production" issue and more of a shipping issue. Probably all in a container somewhere waiting for a in-port date.
“… and in maritime news, a cargo ship grounded off the coast this morning, prompting a daring rescue operation. All hands were saved, though according to a Coast Guard spokesperson, efforts to locate the vessel were delayed by the captain’s cryptic mayday messages in which he just kept repeating “game over, man, game over.” While the cause of the incident remains under investigation, preliminary reports suggest that a crewmember on watch may have become distracted and abandoned his post following the discovery that a door on one container had come unlatched in the previous night’s rough weather…”

Last edited:
Well I hope they get here by Halloween as my son and a couple of buddies are going as USCMs.

Also UK here.... I've not had any communication from Hasbro, but my account now says:

Payment StatusPending
Fulfillment StatusItem Shipping Soon

Very excited, just keeping my fingers crossed as I hve moved house and changed my credit card since the order.

Also UK here.... I've not had any communication from Hasbro, but my account now says:

Payment StatusPending
Fulfillment StatusItem Shipping Soon

Very excited, just keeping my fingers crossed as I hve moved house and changed my credit card since the order.
These are definitely out in the UK, I saw one out in the wild yesterday (Forbidden Planet in Coventry)

This is a pretty sweet piece.

I finished it this past long-weekend

Hasbro_Pulse01.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back