Hasbro NERF M41-A Pulse Rifle

It's just a matter of the production delay on Tested's videos. They sent a teaser photo out to members November 7th, the day he received it. With things like prop auctions where timing matters they're more punctual, but his video releases are generally a month or two behind the filming.
Ah, that makes more sense. Adam is usually one of the first folks the introduce a new product.

Not talking about reselling them if thats what you mean . If you can make some money great but IMO its just to toy like for me . With no cool features .
Actually I have to agree. While they are awesome to paint and look great and reasonably accurate once painted...as a NERF they're pretty useless.

I'm not into Nerf at all, but they have a limited mag of ten, single load 'nerf grenade' and are cumbersome and heavy. Maybe if they came with a 1000 drum mag and weighed less.....:lol::lol:

Still, I love them for paint and display....;)

Screenshot 2022-12-25 094426.jpg

I like it, but I'm still worried to paint it, because I don't want to make it disfunctional, because of too thick paint or something.

Maybe I find someone around my location for a paintjob Service.

But the best alternative to a $500 softair replica...

I have the Airsoft one, and it's kinda freaking heavy. Like, I'd use studs if I hung it on the wall. How heavy are these suckers? I was thinking of getting one to hang on my peg board in my workshop.

They weigh 3.1lbs or 1.4kg. If you have the Snow Wolf Airsoft version that's 3.7kg....so 2.5 times heavily than the Nerf.

I like it, but I'm still worried to paint it, because I don't want to make it disfunctional, because of too thick paint or something.

Maybe I find someone around my location for a paintjob Service.

But the best alternative to a $500 softair replica...

The first one I painted with an Airbrush for the reason to keep it functional, so the paint with an airbrush goes on in much thinner coats mainly because of the slide on the pump. The second one I just blasted with rattle cans (my Airbrush compressor died) and it still works...trick is very light coats (again) don't lay it on thick if you using a rattle can and everything still works fine.

Last edited:
Actually I have to agree. While they are awesome to paint and look great and reasonably accurate once painted...as a NERF they're pretty useless.

I'm not into Nerf at all, but they have a limited mag of ten, single load 'nerf grenade' and are cumbersome and heavy. Maybe if they came with a 1000 drum mag and weighed less.

Anyone know if you can buy extra mags that fit it?

edit.. sorry for the bump...
Since this is bumped and its been a while, how about a "Show us your updated Nerf Pulse Rifle" thread? Like me, many must have tweaked theirs since they came out? Be cool to see the current crop! yes / no? I dont dare start a new Pulse Rifle thread but someone special might!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back