Harry Potter wands

Does anybody have a really hires picture of the Noble Collection Snape wand? I wanna replicate it but cannot find any hires shots of the handle's carvings.

I truly would appreciate any help you guys can give.

I have some, I'll send you a PM

snape-wand-1-1.jpg

snape-wand-3-1.jpg

snape-wand-1-2.jpg

snape-wand-4-1.jpg

These were sent to my from a friend, for the same purpose. Hope these help.

Rob

Thanks kialna and Ghostsoldier!

Wow! I wonder if I could replicate the details on the handles... hmmmmmmm.........

I started out with my first wand and everyone loved it. Asked me to make more. So I did. :)
Now I'm thinking about maybe starting to sell them on etsy.
Take a look. I made a 5th one but I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift. On his, I tried a bit harder. I'll ask him to take a picture or two of it and send 'em over.

Man, I feel seriously humbled by all of your amazing wands.
I've only made one wand, back when I was putting stuff together to dress up to the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 premiere. It was fun, but I've found it's next to impossible to make wands from wooden dowels the way I made this wand from a branch of a spruce tree in my yard. Apparently dowels don't whittle well. :/
wandfin.jpg

Man, I feel seriously humbled by all of your amazing wands.
I've only made one wand, back when I was putting stuff together to dress up to the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 premiere. It was fun, but I've found it's next to impossible to make wands from wooden dowels the way I made this wand from a branch of a spruce tree in my yard. Apparently dowels don't whittle well. :/
wandfin.jpg

I cut off branches from a white ash tree and an elder tree in my backyard. :D
I just use a knife and carve the wand's basic shape out, smooth it down with some sandpaper, add color with wood stain markers, apply a few coats of wood lacquer and boom. A custom wand. I've never tried a dowel, and I don't want too. My way is fun and interesting for me. How the wand is going to look like basically comes to me WHILE I'm carving, not beforehand.

Very cool, wonderful crafts!!! well i decide to give this a try. i found a branch that had a nice form to it, cut it and started to crave it, i like how it turned out considering i never did anything like this before. Kept it really simple.
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Nice wands! I have made a few myself but for casting with light. I use a very bright LED that can be seen in day light with no problems.

pm1

pm2

pm3

pm4

pm5

pm6

PM

Thanks! Wasn't sure people had already made ones that light. I have made Sirius Black, Minerva McGonagall, Fleur Delacour wands. I will be starting on Snape's and Madeye's tonight for my friends costumes at Dragoncon.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back