Harry Potter GRIM CUP PROP from Divination Class (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

Nowonder

Hi, I've been doing some research online about Harry Potter's grim cup from professor Trelawney's divination class in "Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban". i would like to reproduce the patttern on the cup and plate somehow, but I was never lucky enough to find a full picture of the plate, since everybody who went to the WB studio tour in London or the Harry Potter exhibition worldwide seems to have photographed it from the same angle. And finding pictures of the cup itself seems quite impossible. I was wondering if anybody got a chance to take detailed pictures of the plate and, most importantly, the cup, or has any book like the artifact vault or the film wizardry book showing it plain and HD. thanks to anyone who might want to help!

(needless to say i'm not interested in Walmart's cheap -though cool- replica gadget)

Here are the only pics I have from the exhibition, it's not in the Film Wizardry book from what I saw:

Attachments

• DSC_0011 (Custom).jpg
    DSC_0011 (Custom).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3,675
  • DSC_0012 (Custom).jpg
    DSC_0012 (Custom).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,380
Here are the only pics I have from the exhibition, it's not in the Film Wizardry book from what I saw:
yes, very little attention was paid to this, in pretty much all publications I guess (wich is a shame, for such an iconic prop). By the way, Your pics are great, but from the same angles as all others I could find online. What I am really looking for is something showing the entire pattern, or as much of it as possible

Yeah I thought so, but the way the cup is displayed at the exhibition you can't see the full saucer and you also can't walk fully around that bit. You might get some pictures of the cup in the expo but you'd have to probably find someone who's going to photograph it specifically, since most pics will be of the inside, same for bts pictures.

Universal Studios Japan now sells a Grim Cup - I have one if you want a detailed close up of the inside. It is not screen accurate on the outside of the cup.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back