Harry Potter Great Hall Table Settings

I’ll have to dig a bit deeper. This is 1 of maybe 20 we made for the movies so you’ll understand to say it’s rare would be an understatement. I made them and sent them away to etch the crest then we painted them with the gold and refired them! Even for a regular glass this is an extraordinary process for 1 glass let alone 20 odd

I’ll have to dig a bit deeper. This is 1 of maybe 20 we made for the movies so you’ll understand to say it’s rare would be an understatement. I made them and sent them away to etch the crest then we painted them with the gold and refired them! Even for a regular glass this is an extraordinary process for 1 glass let alone 20 odd
Ah okay Thats really Interesting :) so the Price will be really really High

If you want you can Send me a DM to tall about it
I Would Love to Hear more :D

Thank you Cfuller for sharing this information! I do believe it must be the initials "CT" for Cosi Tabellini. After a bunch of searching I was also able to track the goblets back to them. I have emailed them before and they are able to sell gilded ones, but they are rather pricey and they will not ship to the US. If you are ever looking to let go of that goblet I would be very interested! ;)

Last edited:
IMG_20211009_154733227.jpg
I haven't been able to find any of the gold tipped flatware but I came across similar silver ones at World Market and used liquid guild in gold. Not perfect but will do for my collection as I can't find the real ones.

Hi guys,

For a while now I have been trying to gather all the table settings from the Hogwarts great hall to eventually host one awesome Harry Potter dinner party! So far I have been able to find silverware similar to that of the film (looks exactly the same just not gold plated on the ends). Was wondering if any of you have any information about these props, what companies made them for the films, where to buy similar items?!

• Hogs Head Pitcher - Can be found at Universal Studios Harry Potter World
  • Brushed Gold salt and pepper shakers- still looking for a good look alike
  • Wizards Goblets - MATCH pewter originally created these goblets for the movies and for a while sold the exact goblet. They now sell an all silver wizards goblet which looks exactly like the one in the film minus the gold plating at the top half.
  • Charger or plate - Cant decide if these are chargers of plates. Figured they were also made by MATCH pewter but have not found it on their website. Have also been unable to find anything that looks close enough.
  • Silverware - Found similar. If you go on eBay and search 3 tine Stainless & Black curled handle Silverware Flatware set. Not gold tipped but as close as I could find.
Let me know if anyone else has had any luck finding these items or has heard of any other table settings that I missed mentioning. Also looking for water goblets similar to the ones that the teachers use at the head table. Glass and gold rimmed. Ill upload a picture of that once I find a good one!

Thanks,
Julie
Hi Julie, I own a salt shaker that was screen used in The Great Hall in the first film. Doing a little research, I found the name of the company they were modeled after in England which is IANTHE and you may be able to find some if you search for them. They were gold in the film but I’ve seen silver ones available. Good luck!

Attachments

• EED53E62-A27F-48B9-A107-5E8DF05F8ABE.jpeg
    EED53E62-A27F-48B9-A107-5E8DF05F8ABE.jpeg
    773.3 KB · Views: 148
Hi Julie, I own a salt shaker that was screen used in The Great Hall in the first film. Doing a little research, I found the name of the company they were modeled after in England which is IANTHE and you may be able to find some if you search for them. They were gold in the film but I’ve seen silver ones available. Good luck!
Thanks for this, I managed to get a set of these on ebay today for very cheap! There are quite a few on ebay although not all are the right colour as you mention.

Hey guys,

I contacted Cosi Tabellini for a pewter goblet with the gold top (student cup). They are selling them (to an Italian address only) for €236 a piece!! I’m shocked by the price! Has anyone been able to find them cheaper recently?

Anyone knows where to find these mugs? They were used in several scenes in the movies (common room) but also in the reunion special on HBO ❤️

Attachments

• 4307CE81-057F-4914-AB50-CF06F57D1A6A.jpeg
    4307CE81-057F-4914-AB50-CF06F57D1A6A.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 97
  • D80592A4-8FAF-4B46-BAC8-C608B043F189.jpeg
    D80592A4-8FAF-4B46-BAC8-C608B043F189.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 93

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back