Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt2 Stone Soldier Help

Woolfster

This is my first post on this forum and hopefully my first major build:confused. I am looking at creating a costume of the stone soldiers seen in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I haven't been able to find many reference pics and I fear I may have to wait till the DVD/BluRay release of the movie till decent ones pop up. Also any tips for a newbie like myself on building a costume of this type would be fantastic. I am looking at using the foam mats for making it.
Thanks
Below are the reference pics I have found so far.

At least in the books, the Knights are just the metal suits of armor that can be seen all over the school, brought to life. In the movie, I'm not sure. They didn't say one way or the other.

I noticed in the movie today that there were 4 different suits and shields, each different one had a different house's standard on the shield

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this. Would be great if you could get a group together to do these.

Well I've found more reference pictures. Nothing too great but much better than the first ones. I'm probably going to look at starting the helmet soon as I've got a clear idea of that. I just need a clearer pic of the shield and weapons.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back