Harry Potter Box Set

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This has been posted over on the RPF Face Book Page

The Replica Prop Forum | Facebook

but in case that doesnt work ive copied and pasted for you, looks pretty cool

There is no Official Date of release yet but it will be sometime in 2012, Pre orders are being taken at around $350 which is a bit better than the original $500 price tag.
18 Movie Discs
•Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Theatrical Version and Extended Cut
•Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Theatrical Version and Extended Cut
•Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azka...ban
•Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
•Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
•Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
•Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 2D and 3D Versions
•Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 2D and 3D Versions
13 Special Feature Discs
Includes multiple specially-produced, collectable memorabilia items, including concept art, a Map of Hogwarts and much more!

Click the link to see the video of the Box Set ..... Video: First look at Harry Potter Definitive set/Wizards Collection on DVD, Blu-ray - SnitchSeeker.com

$350?! Good lord! I'm glad I held off on buying most of these on DVD but...damn! Maybe I'll wait for the version without the collectible doodads.

I recently picked up the complete Blu-Ray boxset for £30/$50.

I'll be giving this one a miss.

I'd be curious about the extended editions (although how would they extend them? I thought the first two films had virtually every scene from the books!), but I dunno.

There are rumors that the 8-disc basic set will be discontinued to gin up interest in the bigger set, so if you don't care about the extras and such, I'd grab those. Seeing as how I don't have my media room set up just yet and don't have a blu-ray player or HDTV yet, I'll be holding off in any event.

I'm guess it's just cardboard? I wonder how much use it can take.

This. Looks cool just sitting there in the promo shot, but also kinda flimsy. Plus, it'd take up a LOT of shelf space, I'm betting, especially if you open it up in "display" mode.

Much like the Blade Runner ultimate edition in the collectible case, which I only bought for the movies, not the doodads, and where I still haven't watched most of the extras.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back