Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Missed some, but just realized now they were resized. :rolleyes
I can upload them to megaupload in a zip folder.
Just let me know if you want.

@demiguel.m: your works look great. I would die for a replica of the cover and inside pages of that specific book :lol
please keep us updated

Perfect! Thanks very much Monsters05 and Henriko2 !! Now I see some extra details. I will update soon ;) (I am working in the "CONTENTS" page now)

Ey, thanks for your interest and thank your KramStaar for your words! :)
I am working very hard in one of my grail diaries for a friend now so I have little time to this proyect at the moment. I have done the contents" page but no more.
Even so, about the handwritten page on the left, I have done a surprising discovery (I though this things only happened with the grail diary, but I see that all propmakers cheat)
Look at this:

4793716562_804505f65a_o.jpg

I am convinced that the text comes from an original letter of the 19th century (...). Repeated several times and crossed out to not show that repetition.
I clearly read the word "Franklin". I read some ideas about colleges in several cities too.
Maybe someone wants to do some research about this text... ;)

Last edited:
Hey lemonlemonuk, do you think you could share your source for the back cover for the book, I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a reference pic. :D

Does anyone have good HD screen caps of the nose biting teacup label from Fred and Georges shop. I believe they it show in the art section of the bonus material with Bonnie Wright.

if you guys are done, it would be cool to own just a blank version. demiguel.m, pm incoming here and on COW, which ever you receive first, lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back