Harley Quinn - Arkham City Photo Shoot

MrAdamJay

Hi guys n girls !

Just an update on my SuperHero Photography. I did a Harley Quinn (Arkham City) Photo Shoot this week with my friend Suzanne. This was a very rushed shoot as we were on a tight schedule and there are definitely a few things I would tweak.

I have posted on FB and other sites and though some have posted some nasty comments (that's photography for you!), I hope my friends on theRPF can appreciate.

Also to let you know this weeks shoot will be "X23 (X-Force) v Wonder Woman (Costume by Hermes)

Thanks for your support !

Harley8.jpg

Harley11.jpg

Harley21.jpg

Harley31.jpg

Harley41.jpg

Harley51.jpg

Harley61.jpg

Harley71.jpg

Wow! That looks great! You really captured the spirit of that costume and character with the photography and the lighting.

My girlfriend and I have been thinking about attempting this costume for her. I hope our efforts come out half as good as this one.

-Nick

Impressive! I can't imagine getting bad comments about this... Unless you mean creeper style comments... In which case... that happens any time someone sees a female online... It's unfortunate but true.

The costume is great, and the pictures are awesome! Talented model and photographer.

Edit: I want a giant wooden mallet! That just looks like fun!

From an RPF perspective, you rock. That costume is awesome. I wish the photos were lit better, so I could see more of the awesomeness!!! I just played through AC, and couldn't get enough Harley. Now I have some more. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back