Limited Run Hardback copy of my new book "Practical Phasers: A Guide to Season One Working Hero P2s and P1s" for sale to members of "therpf.com" for less...

TOS Phaser

P2 HB cover.png

I am offering a copy of my book in Hard back to the members of therpf.com at a reduced price.
The total cost including shipping to your mailing address is $22.50. The list price is $35.50. You save $13.00 off the cover price.
(The shipping and handling and tax charge is the same.)
Here is the link for the book on Amazon:

PRACTICAL PHASERS: A Guide To Season One Working Hero P2s and P1s: Mahaffey Jr., James A.B.: 9798848344639: Amazon.com: Books

NOTE: This book will be printed by Amazon and drop shipped to your mailbox. I am not offering autographed copies at this time. However I am offering a signed "Certificate of Priority" which will have the serial number of your hardback copy with a P2 watermark. (I will mail your COP with serial number after your order is placed.)

1. If you want a hardback copy of my book - send $22.50 via Paypal - here is my Paypal address: xray1zero@yahoo.com

2. Email me the US Postal service address you want your book mailed to: xray@mailfence.com - - Please write in the subject line: "P2 HB book order" (Thanks)

3. I will send you a tracking number as soon as Amazon gives it to me. Thanks in advance.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I cannot ship outside the US at this time.
Also note: It can take up to 3 weeks for Amazon to print and ship your copy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back