Hans Solo Carbonite

donc

Ive had this replica carbonite for years and was curious of its value and origins if anyone knows? It came with a plaque that said one of 2500 made. Stands about 6'6 tall ....
trooperhardheads005.jpg

Ive had this replica carbonite for years and was curious of its value and origins if anyone knows? It came with a plaque that said one of 2500 made.

I'm pretty sure if the plaque says "Hans Solo".... you've got a dud, bud :confused

But I'd still give you 50 bucks for it.... Canadian dollars, mind you.... not US Dollars!

Newbies should be punished for their lack of knowledge on the subject matter. :angry

:lol.... just kidding man, I won't write you a ticket this time... just let you off with a warning! LOL

Cheers,
John
swdvds@yahoo.com

Hans Olo Andersen - great grandson of Hans Christian Andersen.

Not a lot of people know that.

7f5fa85405cainejpg.jpg

Just kidding - yup, that's an Illusive Concepts Han Solo in carbonite. It consitently achieves a nice secondary-market price, even in today's economic climate.

hans-solo.jpg

Yeah, I know that mdb already posted a link to this but I'am gonna but it here anyway. :lol

Last edited:
Thanx to all for their input. I found my hans solo plaque and its number 559...at least its under 1000 so maybe the dam thing's worth more than $50. CDN :lol

The scream that Jabba lets out in that vid at the 1:30-something mark has been used in other movies. I wonder, did it originate in ROTJ? The scream must have gotten patented because it is overused by use in many other films.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back