Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pistol

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

Any new, non-spoilery info or confirmations?

Attachments

• TFA Solo DL-44.jpg
    TFA Solo DL-44.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 172
Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

There are a few shots in the new visual dictionary that show it from a top down view, but theyre pretty small, so it would need to be scanned and blown up to see much.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

There's a set screw on the bottom on the FH, rather than thumb screw.

Those pics from the VD show a hole on the top of the FH as well.

Are the grips on this of the C96 variety or different?
Lurking here to learn about this blaster.

I still think that WIRED blaster is a stunt casting ...

Are the grips on this of the C96 variety or different?
Lurking here to learn about this blaster.

The c96 has thinner lined grooves. Varied numbers but the ANH hero had 32 if I remember correctly

same general shape tho...

- - - Updated - - -

I still think that WIRED blaster is a stunt casting ...

It does not look to be the same build as the one ford is holding in the film clips. Different details and damage.

There's a set screw on the bottom on the FH, rather than thumb screw.

Those pics from the VD show a hole on the top of the FH as well.

I see now.
Thanks.

We we need better pics!

Wow, great new photos, guys! Not much doubt now that the Wired blaster is a marushin.

Still puzzled about that FH though. Has anybody seen a replica around with those features? It might be one of the few parts of this prop that has to be dimensioned and replicated from photos.

At least they got a flat bottom on the bull barrels..

-Carson

Here are pictures of Hans Force Awakens blaster taken at the Florida Launch Bay. I got every angle I could considering the limitations of it being behind glass. Also the glare of the glass itself doesn't help, but I walked away with some great pictures.
DSCN2007.JPG
DSCN2248.JPG
DSCN2018.JPG
DSCN2020.JPG
DSCN2016.JPG

Last edited:

Wow, excellent pics! Great contribution. (y)thumbsup

Has anyone noticed that the grip screw is reversed?

They keep hiding the side we need to see!

Thank you very, very, very much, Ven Dean! Those are some awesome pics and are going in my reference folder, for sure!

Thanks for the images Ven...
Great job!
Same solid FH
looks like a solid scope too...maybe?
No take down release lever at the rear...
you can see the hollow under the bolt so i don't think the entire thing is a casting but the other parts look like they may.

I am sure they made a bunch of "dummy" replicas for touring and such.
it is not the same as the wired or the screen grabs as far as I can see on a quick look.

I don't think this is the blaster we are looking for...move along... ; )

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back