Done / Completed Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Versions - Gone!

Re: Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Blasters - In Stock!

What is the actual dimensions of the case if you don't mind? Also, what is the mounting system in the back for the cases?

Re: Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Blasters - In Stock!

Would these work with a TFA Blaster built on a HFC airsoft?

What is the actual dimensions of the case if you don't mind? Also, what is the mounting system in the back for the cases?

They are about 11" (Tall) x 16" (Wide) x 4" (Depth).
There are two, clear acrylic "keyed" slots. I think they're exactly 9" apart, so you would only need to install two nails into your wall, 9" apart to mount the display backing.

Would these work with a TFA Blaster built on a HFC airsoft?

It should be fine. I
have a newer airsoft (Air Sport Gun M32) and I just checked it. It fits, but you may want to add a small, clear bump inside the left
hook. The area between the trigger and the grip on the airsoft is thicker than a standard Mauser.
The diameter of the bull barrel should be the same as all Heros so that right hook should be fine.

Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Blasters - In Stock!

Have you ever thought of designing a case to hold more than one blaster? I have an ANH, GK and ESB that I would love to display in a single case.

That would be a big case! It reminds me of the original Icons case with the three Klingon Disruptors. :)

Once I get these single blaster cases unloaded, I'll consider it. :)

I just verified that the measurements of these cases match the measurements of the original Icons Han Solo blaster display case. :)

No sales this month, so I'm going to extend the special price through January. After that the price goes back up.
Happy Holidays!

I now only have 5 of these in stock.

The price goes back up in about one day.

For that price Ill take 2! Payment sent for 2

Last edited:

Coolness. |)

Tomorrow is the last day to get in on the sale. On Thursday the prices go back up. ;)

Waiting list and prices updated. Only 3 display cases left! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back