Done / Completed Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Versions - Gone!

Re: Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Blaster Versions

Yes, the case includes the cover. :)
The back of the case will also include a couple of attached "key holes" or "hangers" in the back for easy mounting.

I have visited the plastics supplier and verified that they are well established, etc. They've been doing business for over 15 years.
I just finished calculating the shipping charges for 1 to 3 cases. I will get prices posted with payment information tomorrow.
Thanks guys. ;)

I'm now accepting payments for display cases. These will ship out on a first pay, first ship basis.
I will be capping this run at 20 units. If the run is successful and there is still interest, I may do another run in a couple of months. Thanks. ;)

Thanks ;)
Waiting list updated. We have 16 spaces available. :)

Original post updated.
I will have all 20 cases in stock early next week and they will start shipping on May 9th.

Thanks!

The list has been updated. 13 cases are still available.

I have picked up and examined the finished product. They look good and even include a free bump to keep the Blaster from rubbing against the wall of the case.
Great stuff at a great price! :)

The cases will start shipping later this week. Thanks for your pre-orders!

Re: Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Blasters - In Stock!

My case arrived today, &, boy oh boy, is it fantastic!
I've gotta find a spot on the wall for it, but I can't wait to throw a blaster in this bad boy.
Thanks man! It is a truly beautiful case, & very well thought out & designed.
I love it!!!

Re: Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Blasters - In Stock!

Thanks! It's great to hear you like the case ;)

I'm down to 11 cases available at this point. :)

Received mine too! Beautiful!

Thanks!

Sean

Are these still available? If so, I'll take one!:cool

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back