Unlimited Run Han Solo: A Star Wars Story LEATHER JACKET by Magnoli Clothiers (White Label)

Very cool, I will place my pre order tomorrow Indy! I need to put my measurements in my profile so I will do that tomorrow

Last edited:
Hi Indy :)
I have no doubt that you’re already working on the little details (but you know me: I’ll feel bad if I don’t say something lol)

Anyway, at a glance, the few issues I see with this greeblie are as follows:

-the prototype badge you have there might be a bit longer left-to-right than the original:
this is most evident when you look at the smaller rectangle shape inside the larger frame (the one with the little slats that look like small “vents”)… I think maybe your rectangle should be moved UP a little (so that the top of that little rectangle is along the same line as the top of the large square on the right side) and be a bit less wide.

-I’m also thinking that there’s too much space from the edge of the “vent” rectangle TO the left side edge with the little serrated divot-things

-On that “vent” rectangle next to the slats you’ve got a small, rectangular hole… but isn’t it circular on the original?

GifxYtp.jpg 27624691_10156332448719701_5092950508733814656_o.jpg

-lastly, what I’m seeing in the (only) source materials that we have (above) seems to show a raised “ridge” along the top of the badge:
(I’ve actually added a painted-up edit of your original photo to show what I’m referencing for this part -and apologies in advance: my photoshop-mojo is pretty non-existent!)

02a.jpg

I realize that your response to all of this is very likely going to be
“yep; we’ve already caught -and fixed- those things” …
but like I said, I’ll feel bad if I don’t throw in my 2 cents

(and besides, until you SHOW US the prototype for Your Jacket for us to talk about, we’ve all got very little else to talk about in this Thread!) LOL
;)

Some greeblie progress:

https://i.imgur.com/eCEGqhH.jpg

There are a few tweaks we're going to do for the final version... coming soon. ;)

Yep; we've already caught -and fixed- those things... ;)

Seriously though, I've done several tweaks, many you've mentioned and some you didn't. The little hole next to the speaker/grill piece is actually square, not round. The proportion of height/width is correct (the prototype photo is angled to exaggerate the width, while those two production stills to exaggerate the height).

Next prototype should be coming soon...

More reference showing up on the ol' Internet (although, I don't imagine it's showing you -Indy- anything that you didn't already know)

gotta say, though; I think it'll surprise a lot of folks just how short this new jacket is
(just a little "swagger-walk-tilt-to-the-side" seems to lift the bottom of the jacket up enough that it's above the pants belt!)

img-swsolo-char2.jpg

Last edited:
That's also a fantastic clear shot of the colour of the shirt. Been wondering if it was a navy or a solid black. Looks like it's actually teal... But also a great clear shot of the jacket too!
Think you can supply this colour for the shirt Indy?

That's also a fantastic clear shot of the colour of the shirt. Been wondering if it was a navy or a solid black. Looks like it's actually teal... But also a great clear shot of the jacket too!
Think you can supply this colour for the shirt Indy?

He's wearing two different shirts in this style. One is a solid black and the other (above) has the black bib with lighter back color. There is so much variation in the filters, that we're currently offering this in black and dark grey, but we can do almost ANY color you want, no problem.

More reference showing up on the ol' Internet (although, I don't imagine it's showing you -Indy- anything that you didn't already know)

gotta say, though; I think it'll surprise a lot of folks just how short this new jacket is
(just a little "swagger-walk-tilt-to-the-side" seems to lift the bottom of the jacket up enough that it's above the pants belt!)

View attachment 807126

Where is this one found? (curiosity, really)

Here's one we made in black and grey in the new "Solo" cut:

https://i.imgur.com/E0NwPgu.jpg

The great thing with made-to-order is we can do it in any color combination you want!
I'm not a tailor (nor do I have any sewing ability - I can't even sew on a button haha) so I ask out of genuine curiosity: how is this cut different from your standard "Smuggler/ESB" cut? Couldn't you just fold the inner bib down to get the same effect?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chris92 Yes, the inner bib is the biggest change, but it also has an angle-cut collar (the original ESB shirt has a square cut collar).

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back