Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

Can I order a set of machined knobs? PM set

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

These are on hold for now! I have a few guys needing them already in line. I'll add your name to the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perfect! Thank you! I'll stop bugging you. Your parts are AMAZING!!!

Everyone on this list should have gotten a PM from me, please make sure to send back an up to date list of what you need so that I can start preparing packages for all of you.

Please note that those parts are in limited quantities and will go in order of the list, and then, in order of payment.

Thanks!

Good news to those still on the list, it's been cleaned off of everyone not answering PMs.

encased, package shipped! First post updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigturc! Any idea when you might have some more of these ready? I have 3D printed ones but would really love to use these machined ones!

Hey baptizer,
I still have some! Basically, I am waiting to get better to cast panels to get through the list and get then to people also wanting those machined parts. Then the extras will go out.

I know it seems like a long wait .. but trust me, it seems even longer when you're stuck in bed! :)

Last edited:

Would love to get a set if any are left. Thxs.

Same here - just found this thread - would LOVE a set if there happens to be enough:)

Both of you guys have been added to the list!

Hi, do you have any slot free?

I´m interested in one set.

Thanks

Set please if available

thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back