Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

Hi, I'd like to be added to the list please.

Thanks!

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

You've been added NemDroid .. I'm currently working on the part casting for my other runs to be able to finally restart outputting stuff. It takes longer than I thought with family and stuff always coming first!

As for the machined parts, my friend machinist is so busy that he still has no time to re-run those! When he does though, I'll probably produce another run of 50 sets or something so that I hopefully never have to ask him again! Will update when we're moving forward!

Would like to be on the list when the run comes to fruitition.

Jeditid you've been added. I'm still trying to get my machinist to run me another batch, I have only 2 sets left of these now unfortunately!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, I would like a set please! PM sent as well. Thanks!

StarWarrior, your package shipped!
vincbud, almost done, will be able to do this tomorrow or monday before leaving on vacation!

Last edited by a moderator:

*** UPDATE ***

Just got words from the machinist that he's ready to take over the next run!! We're trying to keep the price the same, but in the meantime, I need to know your interest if you're not on the waiting list already. The more the merrier and it will help bring the price down!

So write back asap as I need to establish the number of sets that I will order!

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RU

*** UPDATE ***

Machinist started on this and is doing them in between jobs. WIll give time to everyone to come back fully from Christmas! :)

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RU

I'm interested.

Thanks, you've been added Indyfan.

definitely interested still, Turc!

baptizer, it's been a while, hopefully, I can get them to you sooner than later!

*** Reminder to everyone that I'm not taking any money up front for those, not until they are in, boxed and ready to go! Only then I'm gonna take payment on this. I'm too dependant on the machinist (and my family life) to bank your well earned money! :)

Still interested, Turc!

That's right! The list from the first post is always updated real time with interest. Talked to the guy this friday and he's still at it, slowly but surely! They will get here in time! Gives you guys more time to work on that box, sculpt, panels and greeblies! :)

Machinist is still at it in his spare time and his current ETA is february 20th. As soon as I get them from him, I'll update with full price, and ask for shipping details to everyone who posted interest!

Hang in there!

*** Long awaited update!!!

Machinist is done!!!

All parts are ready to pickup so I should probably be able to get them tomorrow. Next step is to inspect the product and package them. I will update with the price and the shipping so people can start sending payment!

Stay tuned! We're getting there!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back