Hahahaha! Anyone else ever seen the show LOST TAPES?

Jet Beetle

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
So I've been laid up in the hospital with nothing to do but get pumped with drugs (not the fun kind either) and watch tv on my laptop. I stumbled across Lost Tapes, brought to you by the good people at Animal Planet ??!? This has got to be the worst acted, staged and executed program dealing with the "paranormal" I have ever seen. It's laughable it's so bad -- but, and I don't know why, it's addictive. I found myself clicking from episode to episode on my laptop actually enjoying the over the top performances and ridiculous set-ups. The show deals with stuff like the Jersey Devil, The Mothman, Werewolves, Vampires and when they take on a subject it's handled in Blair Witch fashion (hence the name of the show). I was just curious if anyone else has seen this show and what you think of it.

Jupiter 2

Seriously hospital?

What up?

I've been battling this leg infection for months now :cry- they finally know why it keeps coming back and I'm scheduled for surgery Monday. They were going to do last week but they wanted to make sure the antibiotics took it down as far as possible - plus my doctor needs a cabana next to the pool I've paid for.

A Jupiter 2 would do wonders for me - I'll check the mail when I get home. :lol

A few episodes get creepy at times, the vampire one is decent. They went for a more animalistic Nosferatu-type creature which in one scene creeps around this kid's bed.

It's okay if it's late and you have had a few beers and need something stupid to watch.

I've had a leg infection for a week now.

So what did they find?

Take care of it now. Mine traveled a bit and messed with my bone - they're having a hard time getting rid of all of it - I have other leg problems that combined with this, so I'm sure you'll be able to get rid of yours rather quickly. The stuff they do to me HURTS but I have to go through with it.

And No, I haven't seen the demon monkey yet - but it sounds like it could take the cake with a creature known as "Demon Monkey".

Yeah awesome show for all the wrong reasons.The first one I saw I think was called Devil Lizard. It interested me because its not too far from where I live here in Aust. Needless to say it had me laughing. At first I thought it was going to be real. But yeah bad acting and stuff. It is addictive though.

I hope your leg gets better. Sounds nasty.

Ben

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back