Hadley's Hope 1/350 scale

Are you going to make vehicles also?
I think about some of the colony vehicles standing around. Marines: dunno

A terraforming colony for ANTS?!?!
LOL would be a great idea to put it into an ant colony for a video. "How did you make the tiny animatronics?" ;)

The landscape will not be quite the original, but kinda hexagonal tiled dark surface instead. It's because at the next planned exhibition, it will be an easteregg in a bigger landscape themed "colony". The rocks will be adapted, too, not so organic (besides this, it was one of the design flaws imo, 3 different worlds sharing the same organic style: LV426 rocks, derelict ship, aliens; I thought they were all from the same planet when I first saw the movie).

But the dark nightly mood will be the same in the end, it doesn't stay green of course ;)
hexa01.jpg

Really fantastic work, it would be great if you tried some photography with smoke once it is done just to see how close it is to the original miniature.

it would be great if you tried some photography with smoke once it is done just to see how close it is to the original miniature.

Could be a problem to create fog in that scale and keep it in the right places. It's really really tiny. And lights would be missing.
'til then, some quick'n'dirty psd tricks ;)
psdfog02.jpg

Original photo. Still in progress of course, loose assembly, some covers and details missing. Some cobwebs to remove LOL.
psdfog01.jpg

Could be a problem to create fog in that scale and keep it in the right places. It's really really tiny. And lights would be missing.
'til then, some quick'n'dirty psd tricks ;)
View attachment 1485976

Original photo. Still in progress of course, loose assembly, some covers and details missing. Some cobwebs to remove LOL.
View attachment 1485977
Looks like a shot for the movie!

As far as the fog, you could try that stuff they use for model trains?

What details! MARVEL has a new series set there with cryogenic Aliens.

Assuming the nuke reactor explosion didn’t take it out…those hallway defense auto cannon still have, what…4 or 5 rounds left? Wouldn’t do to stumble around the corner there..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back