Guyver (eva) W.I.P (first build)

Yes. With the Calve build, you'll notice it wont look anything like the anime's. The leg is just unrealistic in comparison to anyone's. How EvilFx got his to look the way his does is due to him walking on high heels. Any whoot, I've posted a picture of the best way it's going to look below....

Facebook

xvang24

ya and that is how you do the long anime legs. look at my gundam. i have heels in that to get the anime legs. ive already talked to evilfx about my guyver

well guys love all the feed back ....but alast I think I must put this on the back burner ........now first off im not trying to say anything bad .......but have run into some errors with JM pep files ......and not sure if its me (noob) or files but thing are not coming out right ......so ill do my best with what i got and will hunt for thing I need .......with hope I can still get this done by hollows eve ........ Ill give a more updated post later today (1:46am here) of whats going wrong ......I want to get this guyver done .......and will do my best to find what I need to knock it out .....

ok sorry for delay ...it seems that the body for JM files work out great but it missing a few thing here and there not much but some ......also since i was looking at other guyver post I saw that people where starting there heads first so i jumped in and thats where it all went down hill ....me or the file not sure but it not comming out right im still digging hard on it and trying to see if I can find another head file and other missing files ......hope to be posting again with update

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back