Gungrave GUNS!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LeMarchand

Sr Member
There are a couple of guns i want to buy from poseidon in the near future (mn-23, cerberus, hellsing guns, mateba). I will definatly be contacting you Ryu,, when the time comes :)

Marc

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Noeland

Sr Member
Poseidon was pretty ingenious on their methods of making them with the Glock 26 inside. I was sad that they never made working versions of Wolfwood's guns.
Yes, and Yes. I agree. The idea that they'd stick a small semi auto Glock in the guts of one of these guns, and design the mag release that way, I was very impressed.

Yeah, I dig Wolfwood's gun too. I hope to have a nice replica of this weapon some day along side my vash gun.

Njc-------------

King Ranger

Sr Member
Well there was a really cool Wolfwood gun that was released at wonderfest in Japan a little while back. You can see recasts of it on the Sidkit website.

Ryu