Limited Run Gungi Lightsaber Hilt (The Yungling) - By Jawas Junkyard

mechx

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello,

For those who don't know me, I'm Jawas Junkyard. You can check me out and the previous lightsaber hilts I've done at my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JawasJunk/

Please see a hilt I'm very proud of. It is a mix of CNC machined maple wood, and T6 aluminium. The Yungling.

proto_2_edited_youngling.jpg

proto_3_edited_youngling.jpg

The is to work with a 7/8" blade. 1 inch internal cavity for install space. Comes with one built in switch solution (tactile switch held in a chassis, with a plunger head that glues to the tactile switch).

The hilt is in preorder stage right now and the cost for the empty hilt is $270 USD + shipping. Right now, only $135 USD deposit is due, with the remaining 50% + shipping due when the hilt is close to shipping.

Timeframe: the standard time frame for any of my projects is roughly 2/3 months from now till I ship.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
You can sign up here, by letting me know in the comments and I'll PM you requesting your PayPal email for me to send you an invoice.
Or you can sign up on the Google form below:

Jawas Out!

Painted to look more accurate

Attachments

• gungi_1.jpg
    gungi_1.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 274
  • gungi_2.jpg
    gungi_2.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 208
Hello,

For those who don't know me, I'm Jawas Junkyard. You can check me out and the previous lightsaber hilts I've done at my Facebook page: Log into Facebook

Please see a hilt I'm very proud of. It is a mix of CNC machined maple wood, and T6 aluminium. The Yungling.

View attachment 1330453

View attachment 1330454

The is to work with a 7/8" blade. 1 inch internal cavity for install space. Comes with one built in switch solution (tactile switch held in a chassis, with a plunger head that glues to the tactile switch).

The hilt is in preorder stage right now and the cost for the empty hilt is $270 USD + shipping. Right now, only $135 USD deposit is due, with the remaining 50% + shipping due when the hilt is close to shipping.

Timeframe: the standard time frame for any of my projects is roughly 2/3 months from now till I ship.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
You can sign up here, by letting me know in the comments and I'll PM you requesting your PayPal email for me to send you an invoice.
Or you can sign up on the Google form below:

Jawas Out!
Are these still available?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back