Gumby Costume

more BLoCkHeAdS..!!!

used the same type of cotton martial as gumby on the blockheads..

(setting em set up.. put a pad in the back that helps with how they sit on a persons head.. & you can see out of there eyes.)

Pokey!!!!!!

i must say..

i very much wanted to get a Pokey done for this con but did not leave myself enough time..
so, there is one in the works..!!

(hope to post photos as it moves along.. also think this was an early photo & may have scaled it up even more than this..?)

* crazy blockheads!!

Gumby at ECCC 2013

some photos of Gumby and the Blockheads at the Seattle Comicon 2013!

we had lots of fun & always a new learning lesson..!!

*also, if you have checked out this post & posted, i thank you very much!!
if you have checked it out at all.. also thank you!

(i find that i look at lots of great posts of the rpf and dont often comment.. not sure what to say or add, or how else to say that someones work is completely amazing! there is so much talent on this site & is a true inspiration!!! so, thank you for that!!)

happy projecting!

Those costumes look perfect! I loved Gumby as a kid (I still have my old Gumby watch sitting on my desk), so I'd get a huge kick out of seeing that in person.

Great idea with the magnets on the block-heads too.

I've been following this build the whole time, I just don't have anything to add. :thumbsup

This thread makes me smile. I laughed out loud at Batman giving Gumby the side-eye. You are the master of these cartoon builds!

You know what?, I wasn't really sure what to think when I saw the title of this thread but color me impressed. What you've done looks outstanding, congratulations on all your hard work.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back