Grizzly Elder Bust Sculpt (Finished Pics Page 7)

Thats an awesome bust mate.Fantastic paint up and so realistic looking skin.Can i ask what you used to texture the chest skin,as im trying to get mine ready to mould.Thanks chris

Cheers folks, glad you like him
.Can i ask what you used to texture the chest skin,as im trying to get mine ready to mould.Thanks chris

No....

Only kidding...I basically etched in the pattern with a rubber tipped craft tool...a bit like a pencil...then blended with brushed on white spirit....hope that helps.

Well.....reunited him with the head.....colours are slightly out as I only had pics to work from but other than that I'm quite pleased with him.
Heres pics
DSCF2526.jpg

DSCF2527.jpg

DSCF2528.jpg

DSCF2529.jpg

DSCF2530.jpg

DSCF2531.jpg

DSCF2532.jpg

DSCF2533.jpg

And thats all for now......I will be starting another one next week ....hopefully lol.
Thanks again for looking and for the positive feedback

o.o

Well he is a fine lookin' beast now he's all been put together. Damn, man. He is absolutely wonderful. Half of me doesn't want to meet him in a dark alley and the other half would willingly do anything he asked. Love the expression on his face. Love the dreads. Love the textures. Love everything about him. Amazing.

What a beast!!!!!!
Unbeliveabubble sculpt, every detail...everything looks- screw it i'm lost for words on this bust...fuckin amazing work Lee.

Wow! That's beautiful.
Nicely done...everything on it just works so well together.
Beautiful display bud...just beautiful.

David

******* Amazing man! I think I just cried at the beauty if this beast. I must have one. Which kidney do you want..left..right? Maybe a lung? Lol amazing build bro!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back