Greedo Killer Build with Compac Scope

Jediseth

Sr Member
I've always wanted to build myself a Greedo killer, but with the lack of availability on finding an MGC on Ebay only seeing two gold versions pop up in the last two years that I'm aware of I decided to hold off. Plus I'm a picky sucker and I've never had a desire to get a Denix. Well Simon aka Elfenstahl had several MGC's listed in the Junk Yard from the UK recently. I finally decided to buy the last one available that he was offering.
Then recently Chris Trevas listed a Compac 4 x 31 scope on Facebook and well I wasn't about to hold off for a 2 1/2 x 20 so I bought it.
I then decided to buy a Field Marshall scope mount, unfortunately one of the screw holes wasn't lined up with the others and I had to make a new bracket by buying some aluminum and lining up my holes I wanted to drill in a mill. I also decided that the 3 round cylinders that came were too chuncky. I decided to put them in a three jaw chuck on my mill and milled the cylinders down. I'm now pretty happy with my build. I would like to know if anyone has a lens that will fit on the other end where I unscrewed the other bell. I'm not sure what more I can do to it, anyone have any advice on getting this thing more accurate I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Greedo Killer:
MGC
M9 Flash Hider
Grill, Solos Hold
Scope mount, mixed parts of Field Marshall and my own machined parts.
Vintage Weaver scope rings

Here's a video for your entertainment if your intereseted, by the way subscribe to my channel, help a brother out.
Thanks!

z3NhhX2.jpg

zJ0G59C.jpg

2BAa3cn.jpg

Attachments

• qf8l7xu.png
    qf8l7xu.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Awesome build, Jediseth! Congratulations on those real parts and thanks for sharing the video. I really admire the extra modifications you completed.

Yeah I'm a little bit a crazy mo fo. I decided to use a diamond bit 1" hole cutter used for tile mostly and drill out a hole that will be under one inch to fit inside the part so I have the same Compac lens only smaller to fit. I simply clamped down on the bell and filled the bell with water and had it all in a bucket on my drill press and very slowly went to town.

VXLTn8m.jpg

Yeah I'm a little bit a crazy mo fo. I decided to use a diamond bit 1" hole cutter used for tile mostly and drill out a hole that will be under one inch to fit inside the part so I have the same Compac lens only smaller to fit. I simply clamped down on the bell and filled the bell with water and had it all in a bucket on my drill press and very slowly went to town.

View attachment 1420485
wow, did this work? cool! and a bit crazy yeah :lol:

Bwahaha it's is done! I'm happpy how it turned out. I bored out on the lathe as far in on the part as I could to fit the lens without compromising the integrity of the part. I'm happy and satisfied, the front lens is a Compac. My Compac scope is and Greedo Killer blaster is finished. Now I need a stand. Lol

rY342jG.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back