Done / Completed Greedo Blaster DT-12 Machined Aluminum Parts

Got it.

I've added totals to the waiting lists which are mostly for me so I can estimate the amount of material needed for the different runs.
I won't be asking for payments until I can estimate a price on all the parts, at least for the kits. So be sure and save your pennies for now. Thanks, guys. ;)

I would be interested in a trigger guard.

What is your plan for application? Does it fit over the existing trigger guard or will the old trigger guard need to be removed?

I've got you on the lists.

The waiting lists are now closed.
I'll be working on the barrel prototype this week. I'll post photos once it has been completed.

Additional parts info added to the original post.

While working on the barrel extension last night I realized that I had assumed that everyone was using the replica Ruger from KJW, so if you're using a real Ruger or a different replica, feel free to send me a pm or post a reply.

Also, I discovered while hollowing out the barrel extension last night that the posts on the replica Ruger are metric so none of the holes that I'm drilling into the piece will fit the metric parts precisely, so I have ordered some metric drill bits which should be here by this weekend. While waiting on those bits, I will continue to work on the points and side rods.

"Here's where the fun begins:"
IMG_1391.JPG

A former ILM employee was once asked, "When does the 'magic' actually start for you?". And his response: "When I hit it with that first coat of primer."

For me, it's cutting out that first batch of parts.

Is anyone thinking about making a display stand and/or case for this blaster? o_O
Yes. Once I've completed mine, I'll be taking down measurements for a wall mounted case.
If anyone is interested in getting one, just let me know. I can do a run of Greedo and Han Solo blaster cases at the same time.

Quick update: The side rods are more than halfway done and I expect to have them finished this week. Once done I will start work on the points and then the pontoon mold.
The metric tools are still on their way so I will leave the the work on the barrel extensions until the end of next week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back