Limited Run Graflex 2.0 and Crossguard saber run - sign up thread

Got mine last night!!! I am beyond happy with it! For being a first time builder with no experience or knowledge, the saber was easily put together in about 20 minutes after going over every piece and getting a plan on what to do. This is perfect for me. Can't wait to put electronics and a blade in it to complete my journey.

MTFBWY

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Got mine last night!!! I am beyond happy with it! For being a first time builder with no experience or knowledge, the saber was easily put together in about 20 minutes after going over every piece and getting a plan on what to do. This is perfect for me. Can't wait to put electronics and a blade in it to complete my journey.

MTFBWY

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
any pictures?

Email sent!
Has anyone purchased directly from Korbanth before? I'm new to the forum and a bit hesitant about how payment will work out.

I purchased a lifesize R2D2 from Randy (Korbanth) all the way from Australia. He is an absolute gentleman!!!! Nicest and most reliable person I have ever dealt with.

Sent email and received an email from Interfax with an attachment with a virus in it.
Think your email is corrupted
Luckily opened on an iPhone
Can you pm me please?

Last edited:
Has anyone (Stoney, fastostrich, jontom) received an email reply from korbanth47@gmail.com?

While we wait to hear from korbanth,

1) Can anyone recommend exact make/model and suppliers of parts being used for LEDs/lens, soundcard, speaker, battery pack, etc?
I'm new to saber props and would like some parts recommendations to research.

2) I noticed that the pcb strip on the 'Empire Strikes Back' variant is shown (here) in black and silver. Shouldn't the the connectors be gold (as shown here)?

3) It looks like only one button is functional. Is this correct? Has anyone made modifications to allow functionality of other buttons?

4) Anyone have a measurement for the inside diameter where an LED and lens would be mounted?

Last edited by a moderator:
...I have about 50 left...best way to get one, is not try to PM me on THERPF, but instead do direct to me at korbanth47@gmail.com

Has anyone (Stoney, fastostrich, jontom) received an email reply from korbanth47@gmail.com?

I did not receive an email reply for two-days and so I pm'd korbanth via the forum and received a reply with payment details.

Apparently there are now only six (not 50) left. His payment instructions to me (which could be different for you) are as follows:
"...send $195 plus $15 postage for USA or $40 outside of USA - my paypal = korbanth47@gmail.com --I have only 7 left, need to hurry"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent an email requesting one a few days back, but I can't pay for it until my next paycheck. Hoping there's more stock coming.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back