Limited Run Graflex 2.0 and Crossguard saber run - sign up thread

HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS AWESOME.

I think some people are understating this. OMG it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo happy with this thing.

I have it right next to my mint real vintage Graflex and I cannot say enough about how awesome this thing is.

Amazing work. Incredible.

Gonna make it ESB then later TFA after I get the Roman Graflex Replica to be my ESB permanent.

My Real Graflex will be my Luke ANH and I am using the ANH parts from this Korbanth saber for that.

So I will have:

Real Graflex Luke ANH

Roman Replica Luke ESB

Korbanth Replica Luke TFA

Again, awesome work. Pictures do not do this justice.

Could not be happier.

I have owned four or five Korbanth things and this lives up to them.

Incredible.

Pics soon

(y)cheers:p:D:lol:love

Thank you Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

I have the exact same plans! The only thing I would like to replace is the eye for a more accurate glass one. Not sure where I could find that will fit this configuration though.

HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS AWESOME.

I think some people are understating this. OMG it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo happy with this thing.

I have it right next to my mint real vintage Graflex and I cannot say enough about how awesome this thing is.

Amazing work. Incredible.

Gonna make it ESB then later TFA after I get the Roman Graflex Replica to be my ESB permanent.

My Real Graflex will be my Luke ANH and I am using the ANH parts from this Korbanth saber for that.

So I will have:

Real Graflex Luke ANH

Roman Replica Luke ESB

Korbanth Replica Luke TFA

Again, awesome work. Pictures do not do this justice.

Could not be happier.

I have owned four or five Korbanth things and this lives up to them.

Incredible.

Pics soon

(y)cheers:p:D:lol:love

Thank you Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Here are some close up shots of my saber. I think it looks amazing!

20151214_222542.jpg20151214_221821.jpg20151214_221944.jpg20151214_221950.jpg20151214_222005.jpg20151214_222022.jpg20151214_222050.jpg20151214_222200.jpg20151214_222218.jpg20151214_221841.jpg

I am pleased to see that people love their new Graflex 2.0 - I am waiting on the rest of my batch to come from China, which is supposed to be any week now...and those who don't have it, just sit tight, yours is coming as soon as I get the rest.

I still have some unsold, if anyone wants one...when these come to me, I will have enough to fill all outstanding orders as well as new ones.

Er... Is this a previously unannounced delay or can those of us who paid up expect that ours are already in the post?

No where above can I see any post about these being delivered in batches, only that you had received the stock from China and were mailing them out.... Should I now be worried I won't be opening up a shiny new Graflex on Christmas day?

If anyone does not need their ESB grips I would love to take them off your hands.

How about $10 for a couple Starbucks and shipping??

Thanks

Tom

first batch of 150 units were mailed, and last batch will mail this coming Friday, ironically on the day the movie opens up....

Er... Is this a previously unannounced delay or can those of us who paid up expect that ours are already in the post?

No where above can I see any post about these being delivered in batches, only that you had received the stock from China and were mailing them out.... Should I now be worried I won't be opening up a shiny new Graflex on Christmas day?
My thoughts:( for TFA opening.

- - - Updated - - -

TFA is upon us :cool

so does any one here know what parts the bought for there sabers electronic/led wise? as it would have to fit the 7/8 hole no? so im assuming that most heatsink/led combos from all the saber vendors out there wont work for this would it?

Tri Cree and Tri Rebels will work. He is also selling 7/8 heatsinks for them. You can find the link in some earlier posts in this thread.

so does any one here know what parts the bought for there sabers electronic/led wise? as it would have to fit the 7/8 hole no? so im assuming that most heatsink/led combos from all the saber vendors out there wont work for this would it?
If you do a search on Etsy for 7/8" Aluminum heat Sinks for Tri Led you'll find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my display plate made up. Enjoy your sabers!

******* SPOILER ********* Don't look until Friday (assuming other sources are correct)

SW-RW-FLSp.jpg

Last edited:
Calm down. It's a ****ty fan theory at best. Nobody knows anything about the history of the character yet. The calrissian theory has been around since people realized John Boyega was black.

***** ****ing ******!!! Put a bloody spoiler tag on that you A*hole! If that plate is true, I'm going to be pissed you ruined it!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back