Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

There is another release on Ebay that I just saw. It's a black version of the shirt. I'm still debating whether or not I can afford it. It's so awesome and so limited. any thoughts? :confused

Those are not the shirts you are looking for...

*making mysterious Jedi mind trick hand motions...

I'd be in for whatever you create on whatever tshirt you decide upon. Nobody does a tshirt run like you and i'll be first in line when you do. And I would buy 2. ;)

To answer this, yes I will be... but I'm uncertain of when. benhs1898 asked if I would mind if he did a different version, which he has my full blessing.

I still intend on making the one I've shown my artwork for... my big issue was using UA shirts and the complications that come with that.

Doing a "regular shirt" run would not be a big deal at all, it just seemed that most people wanted the UA version, which is what I was waiting to do until I was ready.

If enough people would want my design on a gold cotton t-shirt then I would produce that run right away. It would just have to hit a certain amount of interest.

Did I read everyone wrong? Granted, I'm in the middle of a few other runs right now, but I would make this next IF it was a regular tee AND there were at least 20-25 people interested.

UA version, from me would just have to wait.

-K

I just came across the Gotham Rogue shirts on ebay. I collect UA and by looking at the images, tags and inner collar of the shirt I can tell you these are the UA Catalyst shirt.

If you want the exact shirt it is
Men's UA Catalyst Shortsleeve T-Shirt | 1210671 | $29.99 | Under Armour® USA

That color in the link is School Bus (#734) ... the actual color used in the shirts on ebay are called Steeltown Gold (#750)

Of course you can go with black, and skip the color matching.
Men's UA Catalyst Shortsleeve T-Shirt | 1210671 | $29.99 | Under Armour® USA

However all these shirts will have the logo over the left chest and not dead center. So your best bet is to get the Tactical Tee in Black
Men's UA HeatGear® Tactical Shortsleeve T-Shirt | 1216028 | $24.99 | Under Armour® USA - it has NO logo so you can do the complete design and add the UA logo in the illustration.

I hope that helps for everyone trying to keep this shirt as true to the one used in the movie. If you do make these on the Black Tactical Tees, or any UA shirts post it here... I will subscribe to the thread and check for updates.

Way to not read the thread. The UA shirts were cost prohibitive, and if I'm not mistaken, a little more difficult to print on.

Thanks for the attitude. Cost prohibitive it may be, at least it isn't legally prohibitive.

Thanks for the attitude. Cost prohibitive it may be, at least it isn't legally prohibitive.

So would having left out the UA logo, AND kept the cost down. Something I'm sure he's considering. Personally, I could not care less about UA. I just wanted a Rogues shirt. Chewie's a busy man. Give him a minute... I'm sure he'll come out with something.

There was only as much attitude in that post as you invest it with. Certainly no more than the post I quoted, making a snide remark about something you could have read about, had you really wanted an answer.

Just sayin.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back