Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

If there's any interest in this shirt I'd surely take it on... AA, if you supply me with some hires imagery I'd work out a deal with you like before if the run took off.

Love cast & crew shirts!

Because of the amount of colors, I'd print this 4CP and there's really no minimum for that method, but the base cost goes up. Plus it's 2 sided.

Essentially, I would make very little profit (not that that's a problem) if I stick to my standard pricing unless there was substantial interest, but I'm always up for facilitating a run for those who really want one. It's not always about the money.

As far as an interest thread, I'd need to show a mock-up of the design, and since it's a replica of a cast & crew shirt I'd like to show an actual picture of the original, so people know what they are getting a reproduction of....

I know I didn't know this shirt existed, and I'm sure others didn't either!

That's the skinny. I'm sure if an interest thread with just a shot of the actual shirt was put up interest could be determined with the standard "pending final artwork".

-K

Here's the full shirt. Magnus Rex was the code-name for DKR, the dinosaur logo is on all the crew chairs, call sheets and crew passes I have managed to get hold of.

Last edited:
Here's the full shirt. Magnus Rex was the code-name for DKR, the dinosaur logo is on all the crew chairs, call sheets and crew passes I have managed to get hold of.

Cool, I'll use these as reference for potential sign-ups in a replica run in an interest thread.

I'll throw it up later tonight.

-K

When can we expect... | Facebook

I posted on their facebook page to get their attention. I plan on finding other means to badger them, but for now, I want to get them to see that we're interested and waiting.

EDIT: Called UA today. They told me to call back tomorrow and talk to marketing.

Last edited:
I was at the Heinz Field set with my cousin and some friends and it kinda sucked as far as the conditions, it was winter in the movie, but summer in the real world and they needed us wearing at least some winter clothing for the shots. I got a T-Shirt, a medium, and I love it. They are under armor brand and feel great to wear. The shooting was fun as we picked the perfect spot on the right side of the field goal on the side opposite of the main entrance and they filmed two important scenes, the national anthem, which we stood for, and the Bane Goons coming out with guns in the stands, everyone acted extremely scared for it. Some of the steelers gave us a thumbs up after everyone was leaving outside the stadium because we were trying to be as energetic as possible while keeping ourselves believable, so we could be filmed. I had so much fun. :)
:Edit:
We also can't wait to look for ourselves in the movie!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back