Done / Completed GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - ON SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - Now Selling!

I've got 1 of each groot (standard, bomb & ravager) printed and available for immediate shipping

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - Now Selling!

Some sweet new ravager groot pics from@Generalfrosty

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot in Ravager Outfit - Sweet new pics p.2

1 of each groot printed and ready to ship immediately

Any more word from GeneralFROSTY for those that already paid and at theirs sent to him?

Frosty says to contact him directly, he also mentions that people haven't been filling out the form on his website, he needs that done asap

Any more word from GeneralFROSTY for those that already paid and at theirs sent to him?

Frosty says to contact him directly, he also mentions that people haven't been filling out the form on his website, he needs that done asap

I have sent him a PM, thanks. I wasn't aware there was a form for his painting of the Groots ;I only saw yours on the first page.

I put the link to Frosty form in my order form: NOTE - If you're having Frosty finish your groot, be sure to fill out his form @ http://afxprops.com/hire-us/

Also, I've asked Frosty to post updates and the link in the threads but he's busy painting, so I'll do it.

Anyone that is looking for a progress update on their GeneralFROSTY painted groot should:

1) make sure you have filled out his form at: http://afxprops.com/hire-us/
2) send him a PM

If you don't hear back or if you still have any questions, please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

missing an order form from Tom Larcheveque for the running Groot. This order cannot be billed or shipped until the order form is submitted.

Got groots in stock for immediate shipping

Still missing this order form - I don't know your RPF username so please, if you are Tom Larcheveque, I have your order finished and boxed but cannot bill you for it until you submit the order form on my website http://afxprops.com/hire-us/

missing an order form from Tom Larcheveque for the running Groot. This order cannot be billed or shipped until the order form is submitted.

Awesome! Just fill out the order form from the 1st post, send payment and I'll get one send to frosty ASAP. Remember to tick the send to frosty option in the form.

Thanks

I would like a finished one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back