Got a fun one for Spidey Historians

ToaOfStone

Hey, Webheads!

A while ago I was watching old Spider-Man media such as the '77 live action series and Toeis Spider-man for the hell of it, and I couldn't stop thinking about the suit being functionally the same between the two.

A few days ago, one of my favorite youtube channels GodzillaMendoza made a history of spider-suits video and confirmed it.

So my question to you all is: Does anyone know where one could find a pattern for this style of suit? I've seen patterns styled after these both, but they use the Raimi pelting and I thought it would be more interesting to have one sewn like the original. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

51aKlr6I1oL.jpg
spider-man-toei-tv-series-ac9e79cd-6c67-436a-bb19-adbb4c2c43d-resize-750.jpg

I have gone to the magical land of Google to search for the Eaves-Brooks Spider-Man and there's a surprising number of pre-made replicas out in the world. I could get one of those but it would feel more special to print and sew one myself.

I have the fuzziest memory of seeing this pattern available on sellfy, but I have yet rediscover its whereabouts.

Rooting for you ! (God, the 'CGI' back then was terrible - how spoiled we are today)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back