Got a fun one for Spidey Historians

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ToaOfStone

Hey, Webheads!

A while ago I was watching old Spider-Man media such as the '77 live action series and Toeis Spider-man for the hell of it, and I couldn't stop thinking about the suit being functionally the same between the two.

A few days ago, one of my favorite youtube channels GodzillaMendoza made a history of spider-suits video and confirmed it.

So my question to you all is: Does anyone know where one could find a pattern for this style of suit? I've seen patterns styled after these both, but they use the Raimi pelting and I thought it would be more interesting to have one sewn like the original. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

51aKlr6I1oL.jpg
spider-man-toei-tv-series-ac9e79cd-6c67-436a-bb19-adbb4c2c43d-resize-750.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ToaOfStone

I have gone to the magical land of Google to search for the Eaves-Brooks Spider-Man and there's a surprising number of pre-made replicas out in the world. I could get one of those but it would feel more special to print and sew one myself.

I have the fuzziest memory of seeing this pattern available on sellfy, but I have yet rediscover its whereabouts.

George

Master Member
Rooting for you ! (God, the 'CGI' back then was terrible - how spoiled we are today)

Last edited: