Goonies, The

Contec

Master Member
Goonies Map

I thought i could share this one with all. This is the treasure map from the movie Goonies.
Its made from screencaps of the dvd + cut scenes. I did not add the writings to this map because my handwriting sux ass and i could not see what it said on some of them. On my own i used yahoo's babelfish for translating the words they says in the movie to spanish.

My own with weathering made from coffee and instant coffee and my newly acquired Copper bones key and Doubloon made by Relicmaker
goonieslgdf4.jpg

I have "hidden" a few pirate/movie related topics in the writings that are around the map, some say :
There be dragons here
Jack sparrow
Monkey Island (love those games)
Cutthroat island
The black pearl
North by northwest (love that movie)

Enjoy :)
/Conny

Warning Big file 1282kb

Re: Data's $50 bill (Goonies)

Here are the bills for printout if anyone wants to use unless contec can do better with the bill but overall i like it:cool and great job contec.

50dollarbills.jpg

Re: Data's $50 bill (Goonies)

I have been down with a bad back for a couple days now, forgot to post this in the wallet thread, here is my version, enjoy.

50s.jpg

thomas;)

Thanks for spearheading a more obscure Goonies prop, Pittbull. This will be a great addition to the collection. :)

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Some months ago I've found, lurkin' here on RPF, an image with the borders an the red lines of the Goonies Map. Sorry but I don't remember the author nickname... :confused

I've made some Photoshop work on it to obtain a close-enough free paper prop. Here you can find the hires version of both the front and the back (with all notes): to obtain the hires verion of it click on "Scarica" button and then "Scarica foto". :)

Click fot the Goonies Map Front

Click fot the Goonies Map Back

Dose anyone know how big the Goonies map is , A4, A3?
I have seen some pic's of some maps maybe A4 but thay just look
2 small.......any idea's......anyone?
Thanks
Dave

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Some months ago I've found, lurkin' here on RPF, an image with the borders an the red lines of the Goonies Map. Sorry but I don't remember the author nickname... :confused

I've made some Photoshop work on it to obtain a close-enough free paper prop. Here you can find the hires version of both the front and the back (with all notes): to obtain the hires verion of it click on "Scarica" button and then "Scarica foto". :)

Click fot the Goonies Map Front

Click fot the Goonies Map Back

Thank you! I've been looking for a good rez since months...You rock!Thanks! I've to choose a nice paper now.

I know Mike said he was gonna put up his license soon but figured I'd put mine up aswell. I did have ALOT of help from mike with some of the details that I couldn't figure out. Also I have the Library card I made aswell, it was a combination of a couple different cards from the era that I took bits a pieces of and put it together into something I liked. I tell yea though getting that astoria logo looking good wasn't easy :/

here is what they look like with my wallet:

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

these are the res and size I printed them to fit in my wallet.

Enjoy fellow Goonies :cool

Last edited:
Adam great job and thanks for sharing :thumbsup

My I.D is ALMOST complete and it is VERY,VERY Accurate :love

stay tuned

HEY YOU GUYS!!!

Here we are as promised my Chester copperpot's Hero wallet I.D. I literally been working on this for months trying to get it exact and I'm very happy with the final result.The only thing that was bugging me was the "CLASS D" part i could not for the life of me make it out but i got everything else pretty much to the exact Film I.D :love.I sized it perfect for wallet size printing so all you have to do is choose wallet size "Fit to Page" print and that's all.Just Right Click @ Save and don't worry it's big enough for wallet sized printing.Below is the Screengrab and picture of the I.D sitting in my wallet.Please enjoy and DON'T distribute to anyone keep it for yourself.I'm officially done with this and not be working on it anymore unless i find out the part that's bugging me.Goonies is my Favorite movie and I'm happy to contribute something in everyone's Goonies Prop displays.

~Mike

copperpotlicense.jpg

Screen Grab
screenmho.jpg

How it sits in my wallet

img6598u.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back