Glass Onion puzzle box from the film

ZRE1990

Anyone have any info on the puzzle box from the beginning of the film? If some portions of the box were practical etc? It’s massive but would make such a cool display piece.

I also thought it would be fun to figure out a way to do a much smaller version somehow that could hold the blu ray or something when it’s released. This film has the potential to have the COOLEST box set ever if it really wanted to.

Anyone else get kind of lost in how cool the design for the box was?

Last edited:
Pretty much everything looked practical to me, but it seemed clear they had multiple different versions. The different methods of unfolding and spinning were about as impossible as the Hellraiser puzzle box.

Netflix had produced an VERY IMPRESSIVE puzzle box as an early promotion for the movie, I just found it on Youtube:

I have absolutely no idea what genius mind and engineering skills you must have to construct and build something like this. Hopefully sooner or later we will know this persons name. It is incredible.

Like the Hellraiser prop boxes out there, you may have to choose a specific movement and design your puzzle just for that.
Oh, definitely.
Netflix had produced an VERY IMPRESSIVE puzzle box as an early promotion for the movie, I just found it on Youtube:

I have absolutely no idea what genius mind and engineering skills you must have to construct and build something like this. Hopefully sooner or later we will know this persons name. It is incredible.
whatt?! This is INSANE! I don’t know how that dude can just stand there with his hands in his pockets I’d be like a kid in a candy store. I did see some photos of this specific box or one like it used at the Glass Onion pop up experiences in I think LA and London if I’m not mistaken. Thank you for sharing!

Not sure if it was just a discrepancy or intentional but I noticed one of the boxes in its final form is laying on the table and another is still a box under the onion. Either way I think the final form is my favorite and easy to replicate as a display piece.
D5566B6A-C979-42BF-819E-E4B3DA9A3394.jpeg
C7B73A8A-4260-41F6-A0E8-B97D407409FF.jpeg

You could always just replicate the last one opened and save yourself all those engineering headaches...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back